Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, This week is flying, have a nice day.

8 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers and OGs!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny and the rest of the circus :v:t2:

8 Likes

Morning you glorious motherfuckers of OG!

6 Likes

Good morning, ya amazing gang of OGs! Hope you all have a great one! Sending some good vibes to you and yours JP! :green_heart::seedling::v:

☆DJSF

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good morning all you knuckleheads out there!

6 Likes

lol you shoulda seen some of the convos them two have cuz! Over the past year, as much smack as they talk about and to each other, if they didn’t, everyone would think they’re mad at each other! :crazy_face: :scream: :rofl: :+1:

7 Likes

I’m sitting here as usual, in front of my desk/computer lol but just harvesting 2 Frankenstein that I pollinated with @DougDawson awesome BOG Sour Bubble pollen and 1 with some Hemp pollen. The one is already named thnx to DD lol ‘FrankenBubble’ and there are a good bit of seeds showing up! So be on the lookout for the new cross drop this coming Sept.!!

It just made sense to bring the two together lol

12 Likes

Can’t wait for that one!

3 Likes

Why you wanna call me a motherfncker, Motherfncker?

4 Likes

And good morning. I’m a little under the weather. But. Like my Dad use to say, “I’m afraid you’re gonna live!”

7 Likes

Any future expectation of, say the “Frankenstauto” !? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses: when it might be around!? :hugs:
I mean… the Frankenstein auto!? Nice!!! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

You missed the car give away…remember?

4 Likes

Damn! So that was it!! No Ferraris!! :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Auto Frankenstein is into the first stage cuz. I’m working on it! lol

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. All right then, it’s Friday lets get r done and have a weekend.

7 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers Happy Friday OG!!!

7 Likes