Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, let’s get this party started.

6 Likes

SNAFU, copy that

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Gizmo!
Morning everyone!!

5 Likes

Good Morning @LedZeppelin (great photo) @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @Gizmo @Abbbian And @EnitireWorldofOG!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Situation Normal, All Fucked Up!
Good morning my friends.

6 Likes

I didn’t realize a human could cry as hard as I did yesterday…

I just pictured sobbing through my day like doing my standard stuff but while sobbing like a bitch. Buying gas, talking to customers, ordering lunch just sobbing :laughing:

Morning bastids of OG!

8 Likes

What’s wrong, my friend? Need to talk about some shit?

4 Likes

Did you collect your tears for gypsy magic?

Morning everyone! (except for @Slick1 if he didn’t collect his tears in a jar for later.)

4 Likes

No I was joking about being hurt that called me a shit stain yesterday. Get the wax outta your ears old man! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually my tears can cure cancer. It’s too bad I.Don’t.Cry. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

See?
That didn’t even bother me. Because I was worried that something major was bothering you. So you come in and bust my balls??? What’s up wit dat?

5 Likes

Well I would hope not cause it was pretty tame lol. Thank you for the concern but as usual I was just messing around. Usually when something is wrong I get pissed, not sad. If I’m not busting balls that’s the time for concern.

5 Likes

So your from what state lol :joy: isn’t that what we’re known for!!!:crazy_face::joy::laughing::skull::sunglasses:

4 Likes

lol ain’t true love just grand?

6 Likes

NO! Say it ain’t so?! I thought Joiseyites were known for their kind and loving nature!
:wink: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :scream:

4 Likes

We are but we put you through the fire first to be sure you’re worth our kind and loving side first!

4 Likes

Of course we are ,Forget about it, we love all
And this is the only state with more than 75% of the population knows how to get rid of a dead body

4 Likes

lol and which is your preferred method? cinderblocks/chains, or a fresh concrete pour?

3 Likes

Chipper shredder off the boat at least I could fish and catch something

4 Likes

I know a guy who operates a crematorium. And he owes me Nuff said.

4 Likes