Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I tend to sleep for an hour and then wake up. Then putter around. Then sleep for an hour and wake up.

3 Likes

Sounds about right, only in my case it’s usually 1.5-2 hrs each

3 Likes

I find 4am is the worst. Too late to get anymore meaningful sleep but too early for coffee.

5 Likes

lol IKR I go ahead and make a pot up anyways
I can drink a pot and still sleep

5 Likes

Maybe I will just drink a small coffee. Well that’s a lie.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @blowdout2269 @Foreigner & OG

Happy Saturday…unless you did this to yourself…

If so, then just “Saturday”

12 Likes

Well, at least that person in the picture has a shot and a cigarette or two to wake up to… :rofl: :upside_down_face: :laughing:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny and company!

Got the day off and the first mission this morning will be water - hot water. Got clothes piled up and asses to wash.

6 Likes

Good morning my friends :sunrise_over_mountains:. Rise and shine unless you over did it last night. If so…
RISE AND SHINE!!!

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @MoBilly and all others!!
Great Sat. to all!
:v: :man_dancing: :beers: :man_dancing: :avocado:

8 Likes

morning everyone back to the rack

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @MoBilly @Abbbian @CanuckistanPete @chronix @Foreigner @olschool, have a nice Saturday. Ill be trimming a couple.

9 Likes

Morning everyone.
I am a hurting SOB this morning. I was doing some painting with my brother yesterday. Was cutting in the wall/ ceiling.
Dam if I didn’t fall off the ladder and screwed up my back and side. I may go to hospital for an X-ray see if anything is broken.
I can’t believe it.
I go across town to help a widow woman with six kids, who I have never met before, and I fall off a ladder and get bunged up for awhile. That’s the thanks I get for being a good guy. Sheesh!

18 Likes

Hey brother! Thanks for being such a great guy! I knew you were the kind to be kind to widows and orphans! I just got to liking you even more, if possible. lol

11 Likes

Hurt or not, you’re still a good guy for helping her out. Sorry you got hurt…not sorry you’re a good guy. :kissing_heart: :laughing:

7 Likes

Its hard to like that post but a fall off of a ladder you can walk away from is a good fall.

Hope you’re feeling better and still in one piece.

7 Likes

I was going to go over there and lay some Pergo flooring for her today, but I think I will call in sick. Maybe tomorrow.

7 Likes

Just Saturday for me man. Don’t drink no more.

5 Likes

Cheers green fingers. Happy trimming!

4 Likes

Well then Happy Saturday to you!

And that’s “Don’t drink no more, Lieutenant!” :wink:

2 Likes