Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Rabeats2093 , @crownpoodle, good morning OG’s. Let’s have a good day.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Rabeats2093 @Greenfingers & OG.

8 Likes

Good Mornings OG @JohnnyPotseed @Rabeats2093 @Greenfingers @herojuana.tom

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @buck90, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers and @Rabeats2093!
Morning everyone!!
Great Thursday to all!
:maté: :coffee: :seedling:

9 Likes

morning everyone

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Morning OG. It better be a good one since it felt the need to wake me an hour early!

8 Likes

Man there’s some early risers this morning
Good day all

7 Likes

Morning JP and company. :smiley:

5 Likes

Every day, 4:20 am. I’ll retire soon, going to call home office and get paperwork to see my options.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning all! I just thought I’d say howdy before leaving for the veterinarian. Have to have take two dogs to be neutered. I won’t be popular in the doghouse after this. lol
90 pound livestock guardian dogs that have never been touched by anyone but me an my wife. What could go wrong? Say a few prayers for the old hillbilly this morning.
lol

14 Likes

Morning everyone. Have a perfect day.

5 Likes

lol I hope you have muzzles for em? We can’t take ours to the vet without

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

What a bummer, poor dogs, those are their family jewels! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I kept two of their sisters. Their jewelry must go.

That was not a fun trip to the vet. I told the vet that I could stick around and handle the boys but he said “we got it”. He better have a dart gun is all I’m saying.

5 Likes

It’s never a fun trip for something like that. but completely necessary when you have sibling pups!

2 Likes

$140 just to neuter a dog! X 2 That hurt the budget but I know you are right as rain man. We don’t need that.

5 Likes

I gotta make the trek out to the barn, with the boss-lady helping. Gotta cut some clones so I can flip the next group. Also check on progress of the last group I flipped to see if ready to pollinate yet, etc.
We have worked out a system, lol
I sit in front of the work station while she hands me the plants to cut from, I put the cuttings into the small pots, she puts them in the tray/humidity dome. It works. lol

8 Likes

Have fun brother!

5 Likes