Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

What on earth are you talking about? It’s clear as day here. Well, maybe a little grey.

image(3)_1

6 Likes

:rofl:

Fuck you and your clear sky waterfalls cactus-man!!! :fu:
(but also :love_you_gesture: )

:rofl:

6 Likes

It was pretty exciting here around 5am, which reminds me…

Good morning OG!

5 Likes

I’m so close to the lake the bolt that woke me up had our house shaking. :worried:

Dog = upset
Missus = upset that she was woken up.
Lizard = stoic indifference
Bird = still sleeping
Plants = wondering why they are not we when they sense the atmospheric changes that would suggest being wet.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Humpday, it is!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

morning everybody happy hump day to all

6 Likes

Morning folks!

5 Likes

“Foreigner wakes up just to go back to bed.”

Man my life is exciting.

6 Likes

I would gladly trade with you today. If you’re interested I have a truck full of shovels, an axe, a pick axe, and a solid steel long handled spade that could bludgeon a rhino to death with the edge sharpened ready to go for you. Let me know!

4 Likes

Thank you but I’ve dug enough ditches to last me a lifetime. Now, if you’re talking about some kind of angry mob with farm tools, I’m listening.

4 Likes

Worse. Massive dune grass removal. It’s like bamboo’s bratty little brother.

2 Likes

Isn’t it still a little chilly for that sort of work or you want it out before they start going again?

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone

2 Likes

There’s a LOT of crosses on the horizon here, lol. Currently in veg there is;
Frankenstein
Buddha’s Cane
Island Sweet Skunk
Frosted Cobra
Peanut Butter Breath
Monkey Business
TriForce(beans just popped)

In pollen, I have;
Frankenstein fem
Blue Sunshine reg
Island Sweet Skunk fem
Paonia Purple Paralyzer reg
Blue Kush reg
BOG Sour Bubble reg

Can yas just imagine all the possibilities? lol
If I just hit one of each strain, with some of each pollen. Hell, lol that’d be 42 new crosses!
I doubt that’s the route I go though, lol. Too much work for this old man. But still a good number of crosses to come, lol.

I’ve already used fem Frankenstein pollen to hit some of the ones in flower. The Ice Cream Cake, Frosted Cobra, Island Sweet Skunk, Frankenstein & Buddha’s Cane.

12 Likes

Ooooh, frankenbutter!

4 Likes

The TriForce is a creation of @HolyAngel,
he crossed Triangle Kush with Kryptonite (NL2 x 89NL)-(also another of his own creations) to get this look (copy/paste from his thread)

14 Likes

Dang look at that !
Frosty one that’s for sure !
Nice work !
Hope all is well brother

1 Like

Lots of choices JP, do you have luck at storing pollen long term or try to use it all up fairly quick?

Good evening everyone!

1 Like

Your gonna be busy eh Johnny, I have something up my sleeve for this season, I hope you don’t mind me messing around with your fem frankenstien, I have some feminized pollen I’d like to sprinkle on a couple bud sites this season. Only if its ok with you.:+1:t2:

2 Likes