Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning everyone Happy Saturday.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good Morning to ya all! Happy. Saturday

5 Likes

65 was AMAZING. Literally felt like I was a teen again at a drive-in having a blast… but i’m in my 40’s and was in bed so clearly they knew what they were doing!

Happy saturday everone!

:v:

8 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Morning @Pigeonman, @crownpoodle, @Emeraldgreen, @oldmanautos, @olschool and @buck90!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!
:sunglasses: :v: :100:

8 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian

6 Likes

Morning @Abbbian

4 Likes

Morning fella’s. To a great Saturday! :beers:

4 Likes

Morning all. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You know I hate complaining but I’ve been retired now for going on 5 years and I still have to set the alarm in the morning so I don’t sleep too late.

Good morning one and all.

3 Likes

Ok, it’s update time. What a difference a week makes! lol
up first is the center of the vegging room, 2 Frankenstein, 2 Frosted Cobra & 2 Island Sweet Skunk in the rear. All are getting to be in need of some trimming!

Next up is SkyWalker fem

Next pic is 4 Buddha’s Cane, 1 didn’t make it. (RIP) The rest will recover and grow good now they’ve been put into the 12" pots.

4 Monkey business (fem)

5 Peanut Butter Breath, coming along nicely

Up next is the new additions, 9 TriForce regular, about ready to transfer to their permanent homes of 12" pots

Next is 3 Frosted Cobra, 3 ISS, and 6 Frankie

Last is 4 Alaskan Thunderfuck, and 3 God’s Space Needle

The two trays are drooping a bit due to just getting hit heavy with spray bottle
That’s it folks. Thnx for dropping by to check it out!
Sorry but the budroom is in ‘lights out mode’ so no pics there.

14 Likes

Looking great brother!

I can’t hear myself think right now. Last I looked we were up to ping pong ball size hail. And on a tin roof to boot!

4 Likes

wow that is insane, lol, to me anyways, looking good…

1 Like

Thnx cuz! But, lol have you looked at this thread from back when we were still a commercial state-licensed grow op? This is bare looking in comparison, lol. We had mothers of 52 strains going, and were running 600-900 plants at all times. Which is nothing compared to a lot of the commercial grows!

We preferred to stay small. Considered a ‘craft grower’ small batch, top shelf, organic.
There were plenty of folks wanting to invest, lol. But naw, we prefer not having to answer to some ‘board’ or anything like that. Staying smaller was better, especially since I don’t play well with others.

8 Likes

Hey Johnny, I know they’re young but are you hitting any of the pbb with anything? I’d buy that. The whole garden looks awesome friend.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Grab some @BudBusterPro and you won’t regret it! I know Johnny is using that 100%!

3 Likes

LOL, Thanks @Slammedsonoma420 !

Always room for great growers in the BBP family !!

4 Likes

I was kinda referring to a pollen chuck, pbb x ? :+1:t2:

3 Likes

You mean like Peanut Butterstein?

3 Likes

Haha sorry I got you now. Oh he will be making something fire with those, I hope! He’s got some great pollen at hand right now!

2 Likes