Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

kill those bastards.!

glad your ok @BigMike55 tornado fear must be intense mother nature is not to be messed with and she shows off sometimes .

4 Likes

And yet they do.
:rage:

3 Likes

We have a tornado/storm shelter here. But haven’t used it a single time in the over 5yrs at this place, lol. I can just imagine the shape it’s in by now! lol It’s wired with light and receptacles, also a fresh air PVC pipe. Last I looked in there, under the back porch, with a hatch door in porch floor, It was full of spider webs lol

3 Likes

Thanks Mo, my daughter, didn’t want a bunch of hoopla wedding. We’ll have a big party this summer. That’s what she wants.:+1:t2: Have a good evening my friend.

5 Likes

Lucky you…with the cost of weddings!
Congrats dad, enjoy the day!

6 Likes

smh… I was going through old pics cleaning things up. Came across some pics of the grow from when we were commercial. Damn, it was fun. But no mo o dat!
Trip down memory lane, lol

16 Likes

That must have been an amazing operation brother. I wish I’d known you back when. LOL
We’d have had a blast. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s from here, cuz. just a couple years ago. You’d come onto here around first of the year these were taken mostly around the last half of '21
I didn’t/don’t usually post pics of all the buddage at once, due to the fact that anyone can see what I’m doing. lol Fair easy to estimate weight then, and that was not anyone’s business, especially the prying eyes of the G Q public or the man. lol
I did/do post some pics of some of the buddage, lol

6 Likes

OH I’m sure half of those didn’t make it to fruition. lol

3 Likes

Oh, but they did, cuz! lol I rarely ever lost a single plant. Hell, lol I culled more than I lost!
No time for the slow runty ones… out they’d go!
Damn stoned-ass old toker typos!

4 Likes

Ummmm… Sure. I’m sure only HALF of those made it to fruition… :wink:
:rofl:
Good night my good friend.
:pray:

3 Likes

um…lol uh, oh yeah. I did ‘forget’ about several diseases that wiped out entire crops, now that you refreshed my memory!

Oldtimers setting in here…don’t mind me

6 Likes

Have a good one brother. I hit some resin and now I’m off to some needed sleep.
I pray you get some as well.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

3 Likes

Eventually, I’m sure I’ll pass out at some point! lol Goodnight cuz

3 Likes

Well hell, it’s time I put this ol body to bed, or attempt it at least, lol.
Goodnight OG!
and,again, lol
Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Helluva day! G night bro.
Congratulations @Greenfingers. Proud papa!
That actually just reminded me to wish happy anniversary to an old friend and his wife, lol.

1 Like

Well hell, lol that didn’t work. Figured I might be able to trick myself into sleep… an hour in the bed has me hurting , so had to get on back up! Damn it!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s happy Friday.

2 Likes

Well, I watched a movie… fell asleep halfway through and got myself an hour nap! lol
I know it ain’t much to a lot of folks, but damn, to me it feels like I won the grand prize or something.
Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!!!

4 Likes