Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Wow cuz! You’re gonna be so busy! lol, jumping around like a flea onna hot brick!

lol you should try cloning yourself, instead of the gals! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

We’re trying a new cross for milking goats. I think this generation should be something interesting. That’s exciting to me. lol

3 Likes

So, you’re trying to get the perfect goats? One that’ll give you already churned butter, cheese, etc? :scream: :blush: :upside_down_face: :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll be happier than a hog in slop, if I can just get these plants to give me rosin without pressing! lol

yeah yeah lol I know… the impossible dream!

7 Likes

You bet. That’s almost as unrealistic as finding a goat that minds even a little bit what you say or do. lol

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice. Imagine being able to tap them like a maple tree.

4 Likes

lol Exactly!

2 Likes

Or a beagle. Especially one near food.

2 Likes

Goodnight OG!

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Damn, that never works, even though night after night, I keep trying to fool myself into sleeping! lol

3 Likes

Well that was short lived, huh?

1 Like

Always is cuz. Last night i fell asleep in my chair, watching a movie.
Might try that again tonight…

3 Likes

That’s it least two of us @JohnnyPotseed . Good soon-to-be-morning OG.

2 Likes

Sometimes that’s just what it takes!
My father did the same thing

1 Like

Middle of the night I get away with watching crap my wife hates. Not all. Aerial America has some great stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah to get the really decent crap on air you gotta buy the big buck antenna… We don’t but, we DO have a shitload of movies lol But we also do have basic cable, with senior/disabled discount, which imo is even worse lol

5 Likes

Everyone sleeping in on a Sunday?

Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning @lophophora.ca, good morning OG’s. I got up at 3:15 to take the wife to work, came back home and laid on the couch. Almost didn’t want to get up.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone.

8 Likes

Yeah yeah yeah… what’s so good about it?! lol Good Morning OG! again :wink:

9 Likes