Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I’ve found the (almost) perfect sleeping potion lol I was back up by 1:30, went to watching a movie and lie the night before last, fell asleep midway! lol Out like a light by around 3. But I did wake up at 4:30 and get into my bed! lol

lol I’ll take it… any is better than none

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed it’s when I get IN bed and try to sleep like a normal person that I get messed up. Chairs, cars, the floor, machine catwalks. You name it. Usually better sleep than bed. Forgot standing up. I should buy a 5x5, a cot, recliner and coffee pot in my guest room.

3 Likes

Morning everyone have a blessed day

7 Likes

Good morning everyone…have a nice relaxing Sunday!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Just finished fertilizing the yard, gonna have a coffee and a smoke now.
Have a great day my friends

5 Likes

Boss just informed me she culled the runty Buddha’s Cane that wasn’t going anywhere fast. So down to 3 BC now, and they’re starting get their feet under themselves, lol.

8 Likes

Damn cuz, ya feeling industrious this morning huh? lol If ya feeling that damn good, you can drop by here and weed-eater this place next! lol
Rose hit the yard with the lawnmower the other day, but hasn’t been up to weed-eating the fenceline

3 Likes

Morning folks. Whether it’s a good one remains to be seen but it’s definitely morning!

5 Likes

Morning everybody!

4 Likes

Yup, totally sleeping in again, lol.
Good morning everyone! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Nice rainy slow moving morning here!

4 Likes

Sunny but a chilly morning. Have a nice day everyone.

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I finally got a chance to take a break. We’ve been busy out here on Poverty Ridge. Eggs hatching, baby goats being born… I love this time of year. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

That’s awesome MoBilly, all the babies being born has to be fun, but work too. Enjoy the day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

lol Think I’ll change up tonight…
Good Morning OG!
and
Goodnight OG!

6 Likes

Well that doesn’t look right…

1 Like

Warped reasoning cuz. trying to trick myself into sleeping lol Every night I say goodnight, then good morning. Then I lay down by 12:30-1 and have to get up and say good morning before i can finally sleep… so
Good morning OG!
Now, I might be able to sleep?! :upside_down_face: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

J/K it’s a joke son, I tell ya, it’s a joke…

5 Likes

Damn, that was a short lived attempt!
Soon as I laid down, my body said ‘Oh Hell No, You Ain’t!’
So fak, looks like yas stuck with me again for a few hours more, like most nights! lol

3 Likes

Floatin’ by to say Goodnight, Mr. JP. and friends. Dream well.

3 Likes

Rub it in ,why doncha! lol

2 Likes