Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Damn SS, you still up too?

2 Likes

Yo… it’s the night owl club… hehe

1 Like

Good morning all.

1 Like

Somebody as bad as me… ugh. Sleep eludes me until I need to stay awake for something… Getting ready to call it a night and will go to bed and play video golf for another hour…
My day, up @ 7am, just feel asleep between 4 and 5am… she walks dog, plays with him a bit in hallway… I try to nap until 11am… up until wife wants to adjourn to the bedroom around 6pm to watch TV in bed, she’s usually out around 9 or 10. I nap from 6 to 9. up all night, repeat… repeat…repeat. aaarrgggghhhhhhh… charlie brown scream entered here… lol

2 Likes

What you do, cuz. Stay up birthing babies?

3 Likes

No. Spraying for them damn bugs.

3 Likes

Ah ok, you run you ‘day’ cycle in the off-peak hours? Same as me, lol it’s a lot cheaper.
Never fear, i got yer back! The MTA mix is going out to ya in the morning! Mixed, packed addressed and waiting on the slowass USPS to open! lol

3 Likes

Yes sir. 10:00 till 10:00

lol 8:30-8:30 here.
But I like the sound of that better! Might just change them timers
Rose complains some mornings that it’s too early for her! lol

Poor gal still has night sweats & hot flashes ( she calls em ‘power surges’) and likes to get a shower in the mornings before getting after stuff here.

This for iver 30yrs now! lol The boys and me tip toed around her like walking on eggshells!

3 Likes

We usually get the morning chores done and then have breakfast just before the lights turn off. It works out for us very well.

Here’s what that PBB looks like tonight. You will love those tight golf balls for nugs middle plant.

18 Likes

Hell yeah! Beautiful gal cuz! lol I’ve heard a lot about the strain just never ran it. There’s so many strains, and so little time! lol

But ya know, I’m into the thick of it now with that strain, lol.

Getting to be too tall for the shelf, had to start moving them onto the center floor, under the big light.

4 Likes

Now that I have a little experience with this strain I’ll run her again if the smoke is what I hope for. She’s a beauty when she’s taken care of properly. And like I said, I love those tight buds all over the middle of the plant. Make sure and open those branches up. Once you do, those center buds just pack on the weight.

3 Likes

I open em up often, now n then not lol But I’ll take your advice on it, and make them gals spread em!

3 Likes

I think I’ll try laying down for a bit now. pain has eased off somewhat and heck, lol i actually might get a couple hours nap. cyas in a bit probably. lol

2 Likes

Good luck brother. Prayers.

1 Like

Morning everyone have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @MoBilly, @olschool, have a nice Monday everyone.

3 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Carty @olschool @Greenfingers

Have a Monday.

7 Likes

Im gonna try and start the week positive :joy:

5 Likes

Morning friends and family.
@MoBilly that is a stunning cola you show there. My goodness,
If the good Lord created anything nicer than that, he kept it for himself.
Great work brother.

6 Likes