Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Morning JP!
Morning @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, @CanuckistanPete, @olschool and @MoBilly!
Great week to all!!
:v: :seedling: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yo bro. Long time, no see. You been hiding? Or have I not been looking?

3 Likes

I come back on… make ONE single like and get shut down on em! ok.
to the Emoji bank I gotta go
Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

@olschool, @Greenfingers, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers, @BigMike55, @Abbbian,
These are for y’all!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

@BigMike55 Morning! Being around but quietly, honestly! A few things in my mind! Believe an envelope I got came from you!! I’ll be letting you know soon!!
Contemplating whether moving back to the US, to live, but totally lost on how to go about it!!
:v: :hugs:

7 Likes

lol I squeezed out another like, but got this also lol
Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 06-03-57 Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos photos & sex…reversals that is! (Part 4) - Overgrow.com
Damn it! lol And now that 1 like has disappeared!
@Abbbian that’s awesome you’re thinking about moving back! :heart:

2 Likes

JP Bad boy!! You’ve been using a bit too many likes!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Almighty OG’s holding your fidgeting fingers!! :astonished: :laughing:
:100:
Appreciate it brother!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

lol Tell ya what cuz, soon as you get back stateside, and settled in, I’m gonna shoot ya some Original Frankenstein cuttings, to celebrate! Remind me when! lol :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Just don’t do something rudderly stupid:

2 Likes

TFF! :heart: :heart: :scream:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@Oldjoints Right on!! Surely!! I’ll be careful!! :partying_face:
@JohnnyPotseed Rest assured I’ll take you up on it! Thanks a lot!!
:v: :seedling: :hugs:

2 Likes

Now why ya wanna go calling @Oldjoints names? ‘Shirley’?! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :+1: :heart: :heart:
Oh wait, lol I was thinking phonytics
pardon the pun

2 Likes

I’m more of a Nancy……

2 Likes

Ok where’s the @Slick1 when ya want him!

2 Likes

Oh hell no, runs with knees together……

1 Like

Oh no! No @Slick1!
Dangerous!! :flushed: :astonished:

1 Like

Ya mean dangerously funny? :scream: :heart:

@Oldjoints I kinda figured ya forgot about the slick1 there for a sec, especially when ya made that comment! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

If yas haven’t figgered it out yet, by my verbosity lol I actually managed to get a bit of sleep!! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1: :heart:

And all I can say is DAMN! I feel good! Not gonna say ‘like a new man’ lol cause my broken down old self feels anything but new!

lol had to change the wording, I too forgot about that Slick1!

5 Likes

Morning folks! It’s been a hot minute and I hope y’all have a fantastic week ahead!

:hugs:

2 Likes

Good morning all in the 3 Ring Circus.
I thought my road days were done, NOPE!!! Have to fly to LA tonight to help finish up the Chanel flagship store. I was told it was just “door adjustment” but will see when I get there. More than likely it’s going to be a nightmare. Hoping it’s just easy adjustments.
Have a good “smoking” day all!!!

3 Likes