Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

That was a hellova fall run with the Mars last fall. Gwen is a beast (in a non-Sheelavatha way). Looked to be a near perfect run. How did ya like the ICC? It gets great reviews.

2 Likes

I haven’t put mine in the ground they are in 6 inch pots but they have been facing the element’s as well…i brought them in because we got a freeze warning for tonight … Look exactly like yours all pouty lol .Ny here too …how long have they been outdoors?

3 Likes

Tomorrow night too, ugh…gonna be fricken cold next 2 am’s, just spent 30 mins pulling all green flesh into the hut;)

3 Likes

Damn, I do feel for all yas up north, it’s seriously into spring/summer down here. Temps are great, although we been getting a good bit of rain, which was badly needed!
lol Protect them gals, folks! Gots to get good crops for all this year, sending great growing vibes out to the world!

1 Like

Thanks Johnny! We need rain as well lmao :rofl:
We all shall prosper through the storm !
.side note Picked up a 1/8 of weed out in mass
Rainbow Belt 2.0
Very impressed

2 Likes

The nightly ritual trying to finish up some indoors outdoors moving the outdoor indoors clones outdoors from indoors back to outdoors .
I’m Lost haha SOS

3 Likes

Hey fellas I was wondering, my experience has always been after new pistils stop pushing out and all have turned that the plant is really close to finish. I have one that did that day 44 and now on day 52 the trichs are just now starting to cloud. Still mostly clear.
Is this unusual or am I just not thinking correct?

Good evening everyone!

1 Like

Gotta say, I’m very impressed with the pollen production on the male Frosted Cobra in the Budroom! That fella is sending out clouds, hoping for a ton of beans in the crosses of the 5 surrounding it! lol There’s 2 Frankenstein, 2 ISS, and 1 female Frosted Cobra, up close n getting downright personal with him, lol.
I might just collect a bit for future use!

9 Likes

I’m experiencing this atm 50 days …was told a fast finisher and they weren’t Lying

Amber Cloudy and some clear on the calyx sacks

5 Likes

Going on 4 days outside 2 days in the ground 2 days in Pots in Screened Sunlight

2 Likes

These were droopy already from the Pot they out grew it too fast.The weather ain’t helping and she is trying to find out where she is all dazed and confused,Man we’re a bunch of Sadists huh? Lol

2 Likes

I must say. The ICC did not impress me much at first. It stayed in the jar while I pigged out on my ISS. So after I ran out of my favorite, I said what the hell and broke it out. I will say this. Give it a good couple months in the jars and it is dam good smoke. I’m smoking on it right now, in fact.

4 Likes

lol 10 points to anyone that can guess what we’re smoking at the moment!
Hint… it starts with an ‘F’ ends with an ‘n’ :scream: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Anyone guess yet :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

lol I doubt any guessing is needed cuz! Stoned AF atm
btw, what are the points good for anyhow? I have no idea lol+

4 Likes

I was wondering how the points worked!
Stoned af I’d say mission accomplished.

1 Like

:rofl: I’d like to know that too, because I honestly have no frigging idea, it just sounded like something to say!

2 Likes

Guess they go with the pips until you figure it out :joy:

1 Like

Good idea, cuz… er, any idea what the pips are?!

1 Like

um… hey gang. What were we talking about?
puff puff pass…

lol y’all forgot too, huh? Buncha frigging stoners!!
Who’s got the doobie? Pass that thing, don’t be Bogarting!
:rofl: :scream: :wink: :crazy_face: :+1: