Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning people!

6 Likes

Morning good people! :sun_with_face: Good morning Jp.

6 Likes

Hey @MoBilly how you doing?

2 Likes

Fine thanks @GREANDAL :pray:t3:.
But the truck is in the shop (wiring :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:), the tractors hydraulic pump is out, I hurt my knee again yesterday… :thinking:
Is it weird that I still have a good attitude today?
I mean REALLY! I must have hit my head and messed up my brain when my knee went out and I fell.
:rofl:

I hope you are doing well too.:wink:

6 Likes

Oh no! I went down day before yesterday too. Off the ladder into the shrubs. A grand time was had by all. :laughing:

2 Likes

@GREANDAL
On a ladder is one of the last places you will find me and I spent a whole lot of time on them through the years. I’ve got one artificial knee that is loosening up and one that I’m trying to postpone a replacement on.

The surgeon said that first one would last at least 10 years. He never cut and hauled logs or built fences for a living though.

I got hurt, not lazy.

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed

Used your one and done spray on my Mothers yesterday .

Opened tent to happy healthy plants with no issues from the spray . I used ratio of 2 z’s per gallon .

Thanks JpS :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Please give me an example of what may be a suitable “ insulator”. I intend to try this method.

2 Likes

Referring to starting seeds in worm castings, your recommendation.

2 Likes

After working on a holiday? Let’s hope for their sake you have a good work day.

3 Likes

Hey cuz, I used the seedling heat pad with no thermostat. The new ones that have thermostats are best, but if you’re like me and just have the older ones, fold a big towel 2-3 times and place it between the heat pad and tray.

It can be used for 1 seed or hundreds, just adjust your container size & amount of worm castings.
Post your results, please.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone
Happy Memorial Day. Everyone have a great and safe day!

5 Likes

Towel or something. They’ll dry out faster than you think with those heat mats.

4 Likes

That too lol but the straight heat from the old heat pads is more than they need or like, it’ll end up cooking the seeds. All that’s needed is a very gentle heat.

3 Likes

Thank you! Will certainly post results. Been starting seeds for decades— who says an old dog can’t learn new tricks?

3 Likes

Thank you ALL for this truly worthwhile community. Helps me to position myself squarely at the intersection of “if it ain’t broke — don’t fix it” and the supple mind where “Learn as long as you breathe” is the motto.

3 Likes

As good as the ‘old’ OG was, lol I truly believe the new OG is a better place! Never saw a site/community where ‘trolls’ (no offense @DougDawson! lol) don’t exist,and people can agree to disagree without flaming each other.
I’m not privy to the ‘inner circle’ here, but I’m sure @LemonadeJoe & all the mods spent a lot of time thinking on how to make this a great place to be, visiting or staying!

12 Likes

Happy Memorial Day @JohnnyPotseed :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol: :us:

2 Likes

I have thanked the mods several times for just that. I met some great folks on ILGM but the atmosphere was toxic and the mods weren’t into moderation unless someone said something out of line to one of their friends. Then it was an instant slamming and many times a temporary suspension. I enjoy the harmony on this forum. If that changes, I’ll leave this forum as well. I can’t see that happening though as long as we have mods with a good sense of judgement. This place is worth the effort to keep it just as it is.

8 Likes

No offense taken brother, lol.

3 Likes