Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, enjoy your day.

5 Likes

Good morning, Rock Stars!
Have a a Big Time today.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

out of likes at 730am?!?

Mornin’ JP

5 Likes

6:30 here
Outta likes? Go to the Emoji ‘like-vault’ lol
:heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Good morning y’all! Smoke ‘em since I know ya got ‘em :fire:

5 Likes

I’m mining “single likes”, one every few minutes…cherish that one! :laughing:

5 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and the rest of ya. Today is supposed to help get us used to no football after next weekend.
Until a cup or 2 in me it’s amazing I like anything!

3 Likes

lol I’m just the opposite cuz! Until I have a cup or two in me, I don’t like much of anything!
Anyone remember the old 7-Eleven commercial? Where this grizzly bear walks into the 7-11 and goes to the coffee machine, pours a cup, then turns into some ‘nice guy’? lol My 3 sons and the wife all said they had to’ve used me for that commercial!

7 Likes

Vaguely remember the bear. Must have phrased that wrong. “No coffee. No likes”. There…much clearer. I’d probably like you fine @johnnyPotseed coffee or not.

2 Likes

lol cuz thnx for the vote of confidence! but, I’d growl at my own shadow back then, until I had coffee in me!
lol I have mellowed out in my old age…

2 Likes

Indeed you would. Frickin’ OUTSTANDING guy.
I know. I have been there a couple times in person. You would definitely like him. And don’t forget the tiny lady of the house, Rose. She’s damned cool too!

6 Likes

The second part of that I can’t deny cuz! lol She’s the Best! lol I know a lot of you fellas will argue that point, and rightly so! Most men feel the same way about their wife lol
But, that woman, and the 3 boys, saved me! No doubt of that in my mind, I was going 90miles an hour, down a dead end street! Drinking, drugging, fighting, and such…
There is no doubt in my mind that I wouldn’t be here today, if not for them!

6 Likes

Your story and mine are very similar. Zee saved my ass from drinking drugging and fighting a long time ago.
It’s amazing how self destructive I was back in the day.

5 Likes

lol preaching to the choir cuz! It’s amazing how a good woman can turn a bad man!

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed she may be tiny, but I bet she’s toughest. I’ve got one of those models too. Mine’s an Irish Redhead, so I’m obviously toast.

3 Likes

100lbs, soaking wet cuz… But got the heart of a Sumo wrestler, lol
Tougher than tempered steel!

2 Likes

And the envy of all your buddies. Redheads are awesome. Add a few freckles in there and we’re in heaven!

3 Likes

So I hear lol but I’ll take my little Indian gal, thnx!

4 Likes

What up you funky homosapiens of OG?

7 Likes