Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Wassup @MoBilly
Are we the early risers today? No JPS?

6 Likes

Hopefully he’s still sawing logs.

5 Likes

Just got up myself. Coffee is still brewing. Gonna snag a nice fat ISS bud to bust up and set fire to as I drink my morning cup of Joe.

6 Likes

Ugh. So tired this morning so I put on wall-to-wall Cuban music to set the day right. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Menudo for breakfast???

3 Likes

Good luck with the hernia. Had mine done 10 years ago. Tough recovery, blood clot. But great until I coughed so heard, for so long last year I might need the repair repaired. Not good.

3 Likes

Naw.

Coffee. Black. Like my soul.

3 Likes

Morning folks. Have a great day!

3 Likes

Good Morning !OG
The last time I woke up was around 4:30 Then again @ 6:30 lol could not lay there, so I’m up now. Throw your best at me world, OG has my back!

10 Likes

Woohoo!
Up jumps the devil!
Morning brother!

4 Likes

How is everyone this loverly loverly day?

4 Likes

Just loverly thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That darn cat! Came into the bed at 4:30 wondering why I’m not up to give her some love!Climbed on top of my shoulder and meeowed right in my ear!

7 Likes

Morning folks! Ticking down the time until my fun event event of the day which is root canal :grimacing:

The irony that my appt is at 2:30 (tooth hurty) is not lost on me :laughing:

5 Likes

I don’t envy your day cuz! Just tell the doc to leave the nitrous oxide handy!

2 Likes

@Slick1 , chew on a clove until then? :hugs:

2 Likes

I had a couple of those @Slick1 . Dang man. :frowning:

2 Likes

Testicles rising…

Good Luck Slick. Let me distract you with the thoughts of Pork Rolls.

Butcher has promised this weekend, they are returning to the Market…

I promised you Pictures…

1 Like

That’s what the GF is telling me. I’ve never had it (well in a medical setting anyway). I’m not opposed!

Thankfully I’m not in pain. If I were to chew on that side or the suction of drinking through a straw ping it but otherwise nothing. I’ve done the clove thing before though.

I’ve only had one and that’s when I learned I had an extra root in that tooth. Thankfully I pressed the issue cause the dentist was ready to seal it up but I insisted I was still feeling something!

Thanks. I might go get a pork roll and cheese in a few minutes here actually. And yeah you did!

2 Likes

Its Hapnin. I’m chewing on the bit as well bro.

As soon as we talked “rolls” they were non-existent at the market… damn.

Just like those classic strains, that are there One-day… and now, where is She?

That changes Sat. Good Luck !
Listen to JohnnyPs…

1 Like