Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Usually we have fair weather up until Thanksgiving (last week in November). But SOMEtimes we have earl frost and freeze. Early as Halloween.

1 Like

I’ve had folks tell me they missed out on the sale
and wanted to know when there would be another…
So holding one from 6PM today until 6PM Sunday!

3 Likes

The road trip was grand! Wore me out, lol but still great!

5 Likes

Glad all went well, I can see you riding home with the baby seat in the back and her all strapped in!

4 Likes

@Guitarzan was generous beyond my expectations! He gave me 2 instead of 1, and also a couple other plants of strains he’s got going. We had a very nice visit.

7 Likes

That’s awesome. Your sales and being broke are killing me brother!

4 Likes

lol Sorry about that!

2 Likes

It’ll lineup one day :grin:

1 Like

This is going to be a fun year! I now have an Orange Goji and also Tangi, along with my White Rhino back in the stable! Can yas smell what’s cooking in my lab?! :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

15 Likes

All bs aside, I’ll be seriously interested in what comes of those! :fire:

3 Likes

I was expecting a small clone. Hell, lol these all 4 are nice sized plants! So big, in fact lol that we had to drive the back roads to avoid ‘da man’ seeing tree tops sticking up behind the front seat! One was touching the roof inside, another was right behind it!
:scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:
Going cross-country on gravel roads for miles (and a couple hours) played hell on me, lol I had to hit the rack for an hour after getting home, just to ease off some!

10 Likes

Good night OG!

and a few minutes early Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning all!
Hey it’s Friday - whoohoo

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s it’s finally Friday, off next week woot woot :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good Morning Johnny and Circus dwellers! Good morning! @buck90 @Greenfingers
Y’all have a great Friday and an even better Friday evening!! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD & OG!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Hit 1 like after getting up, and I get this!

Soooo… lol
@buck90 @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD @CanuckistanPete I robbed the Emoji bank for yas!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Morning OG! It sure fit in a bunch of extra days between Wednesday and now. How’d they do that? Got 3 of the grand-trolls spending the night. They’ve already put in dinner requests, etc. Very little out there thats better meds than my crew.

5 Likes

What a difference a day makes! lol Raining here & 76 degrees.
Good mmorning @crownpoodle :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Good morning, all you denizens of my favorite virtual hangout spot. A fine Friday to all.:call_me_hand:

6 Likes