Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Hell couldn’t avoid it . Unless shipboard with a distiller / condensor as long as you weren’t on the flight deck . Even rear-echelon troops got their drinking water from contaminated sources . Drank / bathed in more than 1 shell crater .

2 Likes

Morning yourself, yaprickya.

1 Like

E5, Petty Officer 2ndClass Gunner’s Mate GM-NEC-814 ‘River Rat’ NOS Navy Occupational Specialty
LCU (landing craft utility) Mostly in the Mekong Delta
PBR110 RivDiv 531
3-5 trips a week, mostly behind enemy lines

6 Likes

:pray: Thank you for everything you did out there. Glad you made it home.

4 Likes

Thnx, appreciate that.
(I bring not the rays of the sun, but the thunderbolts of Jupiter)

4 Likes

And that’s why I sleep soundly. Hardest shit I heard all day.

3 Likes

We lived that motto the entire time in country, that ya can trust&believe!

2 Likes

Ok, memories are stirring up old shit. Time to move on to other topics here, folks. Sorry.
Who’s growing Frankie? lol Any pics?

5 Likes

Here here. There’s a reason [>insert any country here] hasn’t jumped yet. Heard stories. Wild ones. Our Millitary doesn’t exactly operate like a group of standard combat units. You take leadership on a normal military- command breaks down, people get confused and disorganized. You take out our chain of command, you learn very quickly that they were the only ones keeping the soldiers away from the real fun toys.

1 Like

She’s starting to take off! I’m excited!

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Look at her spreading her wings! lol Purty lil thing there, brother.

2 Likes
1 Like

10” tall and those big fans are already as big as my hand! Not even close to flowering her yet! Gonna be a true monster! Thanks Johnny! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3::heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

lol ya got my last like for a few minutes!

2 Likes

When you get that message, the “like” didn’t take. Reload the page and it’ll disappear. lol

Didn’t know that, thnx!

1 Like

:pray: Thanks.

1 Like

I put four clones in some soil this morning. Four of them. They were sporting nice fish bones. These are cuts from my original Frankenstein clone I got from you. She is going to live on.

4 Likes

lol, so in your opinion Frankie is a keeper? Do I say ‘I told ya so’ now, brother?

3 Likes

Grew her 3 rounds, now I need another cut! What an amazing lady she is!

3 Likes