Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Hope your feeling better @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Thnx cuz. Slow n easy here

1 Like

I’ll cyas tomorrow folks.
Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all!
Been mousetrapping here, got one last night and hopefully it was the only one. Happens every few years since we live close to woods.
Have a great day y’all!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @buck90 and the rest of you smokin OG’s, have a nice Tuesday.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @CanuckistanPete @Greenfingers and OGs :sunglasses: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
@buck90 I can def relate to the ‘mouse-in-the-house’ lol we’re out in the country also. They come in to escape the cold, etc We got us a damn good mouser though. The mice don’t know it but they ‘go from the frying pan into the fire’ when they come around here! This cat we’ve got doesn’t allow mice to reside here!

Funny as heck too! She’ll come slowly walking through the living room, proudly displaying her latest ‘catch’… all 3 big ass dogs jump up to check it out. She doesn’t back up, just growls at em around the mouse in her mouth… they back the ‘F’ up!

9 Likes

2 hours ago. Man you must have a roster! lol
Early bird gets the worm.
Morning. JP

5 Likes

Good morning.

3 Likes

Sounds like the old timer here. 20… something? She used to climb the cedar tree and launch herself at the bluebirds coming to rest. Caught a few adult rabbits too in her heyday. Now she’s retired and whines for canned food every day. I really have no idea how she’s lasted this long. My best guess is that she ate living mice so often that she got some sort of electromagnetic benefit from it, and that sustains her. Really. I got nothing else. That’s all she really did any different.

Additional: It was a trip to see her teaching the kittens how to eat something alive. :rofl:

7 Likes

Well, how’d the experiment go, brother?

2 Likes

We adopted this little gal at 5-6weeks old, from the shelter in Tulsa. Neutered, all shots and chipped, for $25.00. Helluva cat though, I’ll tell yas!
Smallest cat I’ve ever had around, at just over 5lbs & going on 4yrs old.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG. Hope everyone’s today’s better than their yesterday! We’ll see what’s left of me. Hung with my grandson for the afternoon. Busy guy!

5 Likes

Too early for politics, brother lol not to mention wrong place! But glad you got some rest!

3 Likes

BBL… gonna see if i can make it to the barn and get a few things done

2 Likes

Get that Man up. Lol
I know he’s got a lot going on.

I wish we would have introduced cats to the dogs at an earlier stage, sure could use one but of all animals the dog doesn’t like, cats are on top of the list.

4 Likes

Bring the cat into house young enough, they all get used to each other. no problem

2 Likes