Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Good mo-mo yo-yo’s!

:crazy_face:

:hugs:

6 Likes

Good Morning OGs :sunglasses: :coffee:
Time to make up for lost time and chug the pot of coffee. :grin:

6 Likes

Morning fellows and fellowettes of OG!

5 Likes

Good morning, OG! :v:

Wow. Really, wow! You gotta figure out how to start putting that on stuff. Johnny Potseed’s Farm, since 1876. :v:

6 Likes

lol Now there’s an idea I had never considered!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Have been looking for an excuse to bust out the iPad Pro I suppose. :thinking:

Addit: Morning, @Emeraldgreen !

2 Likes

Good morning @insaneyanish :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Being lazy this morning lol. It’s been raining and just sitting here enjoying the breeze while chatting. But… all good things must come to an end, lol
Heading oujt to the barn for a bit of work!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Storms are rolling in. I felt the first drops of rain as I was heading in from milking. lol Now that’s timing. Listening to the thunder right now. She sounds angry. lol

6 Likes

Humidity and me do NOT get along!! lol 30 minutes in the barn was all I could handle this morning, lol

6 Likes

That’s 30 minutes more than you were able last month. :+1:

6 Likes

Well that’s clearly improvement!

3 Likes

For the past 4-5 weeks, I’ve been able to get anywhere from 30 minutes to 2.5 +hrs almost every day… So, I’m happy!

9 Likes

So are we, brother. I’m sure I speak for all. We dam glad you’re getting around better.

9 Likes

Thnx all, I truly appreciate the luv & support of this OG community! One of the things that’ve kept me up and at it, lol that plus Rose, and of course, my plants!
Rose has said , she honestly feels if I wasn’t growing, I’d be a veggie or dead.

5 Likes

Dang. Hey, it’s not about setting records, it’s about steady improvement over time. :clap: Try a new health thing. Do a stretch that doesn’t horribly dislodge something. Little steps towards more mobility help a lot when you can’t do as much as you used to. Sort of reminds me of that DDP video about the Paratrooper fixing his knees and back (if they could be described as such anymore). DDP Yoga is expensive as fuck, but the core principles are pretty solid and he really did reconstruct his own shattered spine simply by targeted muscle building. Compressed it all back together with the pressure from the new muscle growth.

(The video in question)

3 Likes

I’ve practiced Hatha Yoga since the 60s cuz lol Back then it meant very physical and breathing control, combined. The definition of Hatha Yoga has changed in the past 50-60yrs to a more gentle approach now, supposedly a ‘balanced yoga’ lol
But, with all of the ailments that have got to me, the breathing was about all I could/can do, lol I’m not going into it again, but there are too many things that prevent my doing much of anything. I’m just glad to do what I can, and leave it at that.
It’s not a sprint, lol it’s a marathon.

Give up ain’t in my vocabulary

5 Likes

Don’t give up till you give out.

4 Likes

Naw brother, you know me, lol I didn’t stop when I was brought to a stop last year. Not about to think of it now that I’m actually getting somewhere.

edit… what was it I told them docs? lol I got tired of the immobility, so said ‘just take the damn leg, fit me with a prosthetic, and get the hell outta my way’!
:rofl: :+1:

3 Likes