Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Where I got that picture they sell all kinds of hoodies and t-shirts with that on them. Some I REALLY like but too political to put on your thread. lol

3 Likes

For which I thank you! I appreciate you, brother, as well as the consideration.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’d take a couple of those lmfao :rofl: how would u clone it? I picture a joint sticking out of some dirt.

1 Like

Naw, standard cloning, cuz. The joints don’t come until the flower mode! :joy: :rofl:

If this keeps up, I’ll soon hear a knock at the door. Police with a warrant for TWS

Typing While Stoned :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

For my next trick…

Presto change-o

Afterthought: ( dang, I need a new rolling tray lol)

4 Likes

1 Like

lol I thought about doing a spoof grow log, of the breeding process for the DILLIGAF strain.

But thinking about it… :thinking: :scream: :+1: I just got an idea for a real strain name! Give ya 3 guesses

I think I already have the strains in mind to cross for my newest project! lol ‘DILLIGAF’ Lives!

Frankenstein does tend to make folks get ‘creative thinking’ juices going!

2 Likes

Yep, lol here comes another 4-5 strain blend.

1 Like

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Night man!

2 Likes

Put that shit in my hand, oh wee oh weee oh! :rofl:

Night fella’s.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Last day of the sale
OK good people of the OGniverse, it’s time for my monthly sale!
Gonna do this straight and simple, lol
BOGO - BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE, OF YOUR CHOICE.
No limit
This sale will run from 12 noon today (my time - Central)
until 6PM Sunday! Good luck!

For any requests, please use DM, thnx!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, I missed all the fun last night. I need some of the seeds for joint plants, :joy: good morning OG’s have a great Sunday…:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning all you Purveyors of Perfectly Preserved Pot.

Hope you all stay blazed. It’s Sunday. Funday.

3 Likes

Good morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:
Stay cool & hydrated!

3 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

I’m used to working by myself so I don’t stop for lunch or anything either. I told my buddy if you need a break take it and if you want to eat let me know cause I’m going to keep going. To his credit he shoveled down a sandwich he brought at some point and rarely took a breather.

My wrists and forearms are still wrecked. I’ve trimmed hedges for 8 hours straight and hurt less!

Morning OG!

5 Likes

I always ate on the fly at work. Food made me loose my momentum.

4 Likes

To the barn I go, lol back in a few, I know I’m not gonna make it long today!

2 Likes