Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning fellow stoners!

5 Likes

Morning folks!!

:v:

7 Likes

Good Morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Morning everyone. Have a great Twos-day. Smoke two joints instead of just one.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Hey brother, the PBB x Frankie, also the PBB x ISS, aren’t due until the last half of this month. Getting close lol

Notes show pollination on 6/7

7 Likes

Yeah, we went around that bush last week. lol
Just yanking your chain. Like the kids, “aren’t we there yet!?”
:rofl:

2 Likes

lol I got it, not thinking right I guess lol

1 Like

Are those going to be regs or fems?

1 Like

Regular. … I’ve always preferred regular to fem. I do get some fems occasionally but I feel it might limit the genetics a bit. Prefer natural full genetic makeup.
Regular plants give me the opportunity to do crosses if I want.

Some, like Frankenstein, for instance, I don’t have the chance to do regular. So I take the Fem, better than nothing. lol

3 Likes

I get that, and agree about the genetics. It is hard sometimes to try to plan out grows, and since I only keep females, to say I might have 12 plants by the time I grow them out, or 3 or whatever. Those are going to be some fire genetics, and I can’t wait for the MIC Drop. :microphone:🫳

3 Likes

The first Frankie x Frosted Cobra will be going into flower mode soon. The next ones I flip, actually. lol Then to hit with the TriForce to get that MIC DROP. So looking at probable Sept. 20 or so. That date isn’t ‘locked in’ but tentative.

Actually, I’m collecting pollen from TF for that cross now, lol

3 Likes

Hey there @Oldtimerunderground I dropped by your thread just yesterday to see what’s cooking. How ya doing?

1 Like

Don’t make me turn this grow around!

3 Likes

One thing about offering up your own seeds on this forum, if you put them out there, you know they will get tested PDQ by someone. It becomes obvious, right quick, if they are not up to par whether in ease of growing or in quality of the end product.
I believe that I have never read a truly negative critique of any cross that @JohnnyPotseed has created,
I’m not sure, but he just might know what he’s doing out in the barn.
:wink:

3 Likes

I try to only pick the best example of any pheno I use in crosses. The ones that aren’t performers, usually get culled before ever going into flower.

lol If they aren’t ‘proud & loud’ they hit the compost bin!
Sorry, but no time for the weak, runty, slowpokes! lol

4 Likes

Isn’t it also knowing the strains? For example; you wouldn’t want to cross two strains that you know, from experience, are prone to be quite susceptible to mold …

2 Likes

All of the factors in a strain are taken into consideration, cuz.
If they’re prone to disease/problems, I usually don’t even bother with em from the jump.

I try to get the most stable phenos possible to cross

2 Likes

That’s my point. I appreciate the ones that have enough knowledge to make those choices. I know many don’t. Including big seed banks.

3 Likes

The TriForce and Frosted Cobra boys I have isolated right now. I have put girls from the budroom next to them lol
I put a Buddha’s cane gal in with the Frosted Cobra, and put a SkyWalker gal in with the TriForce
Possible names are

The Force Be With You or Luke’s Force (SkyWaler x TriForce)
Buddha’s Cobra or Frosty Buddha, or Cane Cobra (Buddha’s Cane x Frosted Cobra)

the highlighted ones are the names I’m leaning to. lol

4 Likes