Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

lol almost n close, right around the corner… like several months!

3 Likes

I prefer spring and fall myself.
I don’t need this summer hotness, or the freezing in the winter. :rofl:
Nice neutral weather with a bit of rain is fine with me!

4 Likes

Fairly hot and humid here today with a strong shower in the afternoon, was over with by the time I got home so got our walk in.

2 Likes

We seem to have more in common than a day of birth! :joy: @chronix

1 Like

I’m really not sure what’s goin on out there! It looks nice but I don’t trust it! I’ll see what happened out there when the sun goes down. 🫣

4 Likes

Sun is going down here, but still 91 with ‘feels like’ temp of 99. Strong winds coming in the next hour though.

edit… Hottest temp ever recorded in Oklahoma today. Paul’s Valley. 126 heat index.
Dayum!

3 Likes

Ok good people of the OGniverse, it’s time for me to say;
Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Night man, sleep tight hopefully

4 Likes

Night bud. Git er done! :wink:

4 Likes

Have a good night everyone. :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

Good night

3 Likes

I’m right down the road in Morro Bay. I almost feel guilty. My temps are like yours most of the time.

1 Like

Burning the midnight oil trimming, It never ends haha

2 Likes

Very nice! The whole area around there is beautiful. I grew up in San Diego, so I am accustomed to living in the marine layer. One time I lived in the desert and was outside and got a migraine when it was 119°F and ever since then I get dizzy and nauseous if I get too hot so I feel no guilt at all about keeping cool😂 I just wish I could share the wealth!

2 Likes

SD? Me too! A Clairemonster. Moved to this area in 76…

1 Like

I do that pretty often. Wait… Where’d this thread come from.

Good morning everyone!
Happy Friday :rocket:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, let’s get this done and have a weekend :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning! @buck90 @Greenfingers
Good morning Johnny! Good morning OG’s

4 Likes

6 Likes