Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Sounds like you all had a great day filled with fun !
I hope you all rest easy and have a great night. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes

I know you’d loved it too, brother! Sorry all the OG crowd couldn’t make it. But you all WERE represented in spirit!

7 Likes

Ok, lol I’m worn TF out! Calling it a night, even if the rest of yas stay up till the rooster crows! lol
I’ll cyas good people of the OGniverse in the light of a new day!

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good night everyone!

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I’m outta likes but really happy to see that y’all had such a great time! It makes me happy seeing y’all happy! You can actually feel the energy! :slightly_smiling_face:
Rest well OG’s . Have a safe journey on the rest of your way home! @MoBilly :fist:t3:

5 Likes

I’m not driving. Just helping watch for deer and such. Stopped to fuel up right now.

6 Likes

Thanks. It’s just a hop skip and a jump from here.
:wink:

4 Likes

Have a safe trip home @MoBilly :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, we just rolled in to the driveway. All is well here on Poverty Ridge.
:+1:t4:
And a good night to you all.

9 Likes

Hello I am having some concerns regarding my grow. I posted here not sure if anyone experienced enough can chime In

Thank you

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and crew!

Glad to hear y’all had such a great time.

5 Likes

Good morning @buck90 @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

Sounds like the boys had a pretty good time…nice to hear.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 @CanuckistanPete, yup sure sounds like a good time was had by all. Have a nice Monday.

5 Likes

Mornin’ @Greenfingers !

Happy Monday everyone!

5 Likes

Curious what your feed program is?

2 Likes

Hey there, cuz. I believe I see your problem…

the plant has to go through a bit of vegging,before you flip it. If you flip it at 3 weeks, it’s STILL going to continue vegging for at least another 3 weeks. Even in the 12/12 flowering light cycle, Some things you just can’t rush, cuz.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Wasn’t thinking the veg time thing. I was thinking maybe heavy veg nutes into flower.

2 Likes

Morning folks!
Sitting here with my coffee and bong this morning. Reminiscing about yesterdays awesome gathering.
One thing I enjoy about this bunch. If and when you get to meet them in person, you feel like you’ve known them forever. Very cool indeed. I even got me a nice little clone of Vortex from the world famous @Guitarzan. How cool is that.
Not kidding, brothers and sisters. I had an outstanding time yesterday. That was one for the books.

9 Likes