Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I hear the dinner bell!
Grilled chicken and fried taters. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Just got through with sausage gravy and homemade cathead biscuits, eggs, n hash browns

Why the heck they call em ‘cathead’ biscuits is a mystery to me! lol unless maybe the size?

3 Likes

We always called them hog head biscuits.

1 Like

lol just plain ol ‘fist size’ biscuits is good enough.

1 Like

That’s called a loaf of bread. lol

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :rofl: :heart:

2 Likes

Gonna close it down…

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Goodnight bud. :fist:t3::facepunch:t3:🪶🪶

2 Likes

Good night everyone

2 Likes

Goodnight all.

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, one of these days I’m gonna hang out late with you guys. If I can stay awake that late.:joy: have a nice day folks.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Late for me last night was about 745-800 ish, didn’t oversleep today
Have a great day all!

5 Likes

I got two vortex females from what Guitarzan brought. There was only three plants left when I got to them. Have no clue who got what as I was busy with other things!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

@Oldjoints I didn’t know he brought that many! lol

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What up party people?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

@Oldjoints
I am glad you got those Vortex bro. It worked out perfectly. My cloner is pretty much full anyway. lol
Almost all the clones I got that day are doing great and I know where I can get some V when ready. You definitely had your hands full brother.
That day spent with great folks was a prize. The cuttings were a great bonus but nothing in comparison to meeting you all face to face. You shed blood and still made it a special day. For that alone you deserved so much. My waiting for plant is nothing up against that. lol
I’m happy about how everything worked out. That was true then and is now.
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

Wow. Sorry, WOW.

2 Likes

Oh yeah!
The horror show. Hehe. Hope its healed up good.
I topped mine yesterday and trimmed for clones. This morning all the remaining branches are reaching for the lights.

2 Likes