Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @Tappy @BigMike55 @Slick1,good morning OG’s. Cold and rainy again, but at least I’m not at work :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning y’all. It’s fricken 20°F out here!
Yeah, Bill FUCKING Murry is a legend.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

th-4131537377

I have to agree. He’s smart too. Who else would think to dress up like a zombie to keep the real zombies from eating him?!
th-2852271916
Of course it didn’t save him from stupid humans. lol
:rofl:

6 Likes

Reminds me of an old quote…
“The worst day fishing is still better then the best day working.”…lol

3 Likes

Ya got that right, this is my last week of vacation. I’ve been taking this week since my kids were little. Now they’re all grown and I still take Halloween week. I sometimes have plants out still but not this year.

4 Likes

I always took from the 23rd before Xmas to after New Year. I have my wife and daughter’s birthday on the 23rd.

4 Likes

That’s a popular time at my place, along with Thanksgiving week. Those are short weeks so I work.

2 Likes

I gotta smoke report for yas on the Thunder Rose. We just smoked a doobie of rough/uncured buddage that was dried. This was heavily seeded, so it wasn’t as potent as it coulda been, but DAMN! lol This is some serious :fire:… I only took 3 small hits, and flying higher than a Georgia pine! Just don’t ask me about taste or smell! lol After the Covid, I ain’t got much sense of smell or taste. Plus it is uncured…
If yas ain’t grabbed any of this, folks, lol take my advice… get it, you won’t regret it!
Once cured nicely for a bit, this is gonna knock yer socks off! lol

edit… lol IF yas only knew how many typos I hadda go back n edit! That in itself should tell yas something! :scream: :rofl: :rofl: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :+1:

17 Likes

We grew out several of the Thunder Rose to see how she does. Pollinated them for a new cross… of course, couldn’t resist that! lol But still, gotta say this is one helluva smoke, especially uncured and heavily seeded! An hour later and just as stoned, if not a bit more. lol I love it! Also highly recommend!

edit… I can’t wait until some of yas that have gotten these Thunder Rose seeds from us to grow em out and give a smoke report of yer own!

NOTICE! To all who’ve gotten TR beans, don’t be bashful, or hesitate to post pics and reports here as you get em going! Thanks!

6 Likes

For those that don’t know…
Thunder Rose is (Frankenstein x King Tut) x (Strawberry Alien Moonrocks x Cinderella-99)

edit… Also, we did a germ test on beans of the new cross. TR x ATF (Double Thunder) they germed great, so the seeds are very viable, and fat AF! lol This new one should be even more :fire:

edit2… lol There are a lot of interesting crosses coming in 2024, let me tell yas, lol
I have going, and getting to going;
Grand Prix
Cafe Racer
Air Force 1
Chiquita Banana
Vortex
Godfather OG
and a couple others lol

10 Likes

Very nice, congrats on the smoke report, and I can’t to see what you develop next!

1 Like

I forgot about him in that one. :joy: “ahhhhum not a zombie” Just act the part.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get my Thunder Rose and Skull Fuk. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

They were sent last week, so you should see em any time now brother.

3 Likes

Some more beauties to add to the list thx for the work JP :fire::seedling:

1 Like

Untitled
images

Ain’t nuttin but da Mad Scientist in me!

(said to the tune of ‘Atomic Dog’) lol

8 Likes

Late evening here, but it’s a done day now. lol Cyas good people tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes

Goodnight bud! :fist:t3:

3 Likes

Good night everyone! :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes