Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Appreciate you @BigMike55 and you are correct. We have STS and I am successfully using it right now.

3 Likes

I had the grow conditions on point, home made super soil.I was not trying to make seeds just grow some weed when things got crazy at home, and was not able to chop. Thank You Johnny

1 Like

Frankenstein update @JohnnyPotseed a week after Defoliation. Nothing but LadyBugs my Friend, full steam ahead week 4 flower

SSDD f2 bx1 (x Starlite) on the left and Frankenstein to the right; below

Here they were in early June, ssdd in front

19 Likes

Oh hell yeah! lol She’s looking gorgeous, brother!

2 Likes

Thanks for that and Good Morning Johnny! Hello OG !

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me…its tyrap time!
Plants look great!!!

1 Like

I need an outdoor monster like that someday. Right now just around too many people but someday it’s gonna happen. Looks awesome

2 Likes

Morning @CanuckistanPete, thanks for talking-up Franky.
Tell me about your Tyrap if you could

Thanks for the compliment @Sniklefritz, one consistent thing about this Monster, is the soil has 70% sand…
Every other grow I’m slowly raising sand % levels…

Here’s to your Monster Bro. Keep me posted I’d love to see it

2 Likes

Dang that’s interesting. We don’t get much sand around me, but a lot of clay :man_facepalming:. Never even thought about using sand in the mix. Learn something new everyday.

1 Like

We use perlite to loosen our soil, seems to work better than sand, for us at least, lol

4 Likes

Zip ties…tyraps…cable ties…

Plant holder togetherers

5 Likes

Essential Gear lol

1 Like

One of these years hopefully soon I’ll be growing trees.

1 Like

Morning…

4 Likes

What’s up, Mo?

2 Likes

The Bride of Frankenstein is Beautiful

1 Like

Long night brother @BigMike55 . Too much pain so no sleep. I left my pain pills in the dust and now I wish I hadn’t. Well, not really but this sucks hard. I told the doctor I was done and he told me it would be difficult to ever authorize more. I’m done with them but I’m missing the relief right now.

2 Likes

I use Perlite too @JohnnyPotseed . Last bag I got, I took back. It was mostly dust. Next bag was fine. I’ve always got a bag around.
@Sniklefritz careful with sand. I’ve found the coarser the better.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @STIGGY, she has some Cahones thats for sure