Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 @CanuckistanPete @BigMike55, let’s have a beautiful day. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @BigMike55 @CanuckistanPete @buck90
:coffee: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Mornin @buck90, @CanuckistanPete, @BigMike55, @Greenfingers, @JohnnyPotseed, and @InTheWoods.
I think we’ve turned a corner, and rather quickly.
It’s fricken 45° outside, lol. Fall is upon us!
Have a great day y’all.
:peace_symbol::heart:

7 Likes

63 here this early morning, and loving the cool down! lol

5 Likes

Enjoy it we’re still in the middle of a little heat surge here and I’m about to go spend my day in it. Yesterday was rough!

Morning folks!

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Feels great right now, but it’s going to be rough by 3pm😞. Positive note last week of hot weather should have given the girls a push

6 Likes

5 Likes

Morning Johnny ! Here is a shot just Before Nature watered Frankenstein yesterday and all through the nite.

And a 5’ super-crop, stage right. One of 4

Frankenstein right / Sunshine DayDream left

ps @HolyAngel! Wonder what she would have done with 4 branches, maybe even 6.
Your SSDD f2 bx1 has done all this with just 3 branches.

Hard to imagine this was topped tween 5th and 6th

16 Likes

Morning OG. Another day. Opportunities abound. So do fuck-ups. It’s early. Time for both.

13 Likes

IS that you, @crownpoodle ?

1 Like

BTW, lol just dropped a couple newbies on the Hall thread.
Paralyzed Force (TriForce x Paonia Purple Paralyzer)
and a limited number of TriForce x Frosted Cobra
The paralyzed Force should be a damn good one!

4 Likes

This one bigass Original Frankenstein mother we got going is about ready for a serious trim job and re-potting into a 5gal bucket… I know Rose didn’t want to… But I had to put my foot down this time!
(that highlighted part was for the guys reading :lying_face:… the gals reading this will actually know it means I pleaded, cajoled and begged on my knees!) :scream: :rofl: :sob: :pray: :+1:

edit… the ‘trim job’ will be done in about a month, when I start offering up cuttings again for the fall season. Temps should be way down into manageable area for shipping!

8 Likes

Where do we start @JohnnyPotseed
Editing yesterday’s pictures just b4 the Rain. UpSkirt, for those interested… she’s a beast JPs.
fyi, each image shows how simple the bamboo pole was to use as a branch limiter. Slide it up or down, till the branch was holding it in-place…I’m just realizing this first image, captures 3 trapped branches by Bamboo and 1 thats zip-tied to the Bamboo. This has been a real simple 4-pole set-up; N.S.E.W.

8 Likes

Damn brother, you’re doing that gal proud! Beautiful, lol

4 Likes

I’m laughing in every language right now J. Super proud of whats hapnin

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!
I’m late getting around today. I am still moving slowly but I am getting around better.

8 Likes

Hey brother, at least ya moving, right?

4 Likes

You bet. lol
My wife brought me an ice pack this morning and told me to stay put in bed. She did all the chores for the morning. I hate that but it wouldn’t do for me to try today. She can’t carry me back inside if I had a problem.
If I could go back 40 years I’d tell my young self to treat this woman like a solid gold saint, because she is one and deserves to be treated as such.

12 Likes

Oh do I TOTALLY agree with that!!!

These 10ft doors haven’t been fun, problems abound with these damn things, hopefully have them hung again for the 12th time, they swing, and operate properly today.
It’s made me smoke at lunch just to keep my sanity with these, LOL

11 Likes