Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yes sir. Tomorrow too.

4 Likes

Holy Guacamole. Its hotter than the hinges of hell outside. 104 by my thermometer. my wife says Yeah, but its a DRY heat.

4 Likes

I had a friend hang some big ones like that. Took him all day. I was there when the customer, another friend, showed up. “Nice job, but they open the wrong way.” Oops.

4 Likes

I remember once on a contracted job, (interior trim contract) I noticed all the doors in the blueprints were reversed, opening onto light switches, etc. I pointed it out to the GC I was told ,‘naw, they’re right, hang em like it says’/… needless to say, after a brief argument, lol I DID exactly what he said. The Company rep flipped TF out when he saw it! I laughed and told him what had happened, they had to pay me twice more, once to remove, and again to hang right. The GC got fired, naturally! :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

He was a buttmuncher and I didn’t like him any6how! lol

8 Likes

It was a very nice contract, 3piece crown with Dentil, wainscot, double base w/shoe, etc I gave a good bid. Didn’t know the GC from Adam, lol but learned fast he didn’t know his ass from his hat. I mean, c’mon… BR drs opening into the hall, or bathroom/entry door opening toward light switches? I tried to explain this to him, but nooo! lol It cost a lot, trim had to replaced, etc
I also told him when it came to re-doing everything. It was not going to be done free!

4 Likes

The extra pay is what taught me never to argue with the GC! You want the condensing unit where? Ok cool! Hey boss! I’m done! See ya again tomorrow! :rofl:
I’ve run a 2” solid copper drain line straight through an elevator shaft because “That’s what the drawings show.” :joy: got paid to fix that too!

3 Likes

This was 4 2-unit condos in a square. I got all of em, and the owner/ Company gave me more contracts after!

3 Likes

That batch of Brut ECW has injected my soil with hundreds of baby Red wigglers when you water they fly out the soil.And are they wiggly holy shit they have been gorging them selves on malted two row and they have multiplied found a couple huge ones in there lastnight mixed up with some european night crawlers

9 Likes

Calling it, folks.

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

69774960607__9270A723-9DFB-4297-9162-34E0F71CBCDF|375x500

Trip out on one of the last autos I grew a while back. Dense, so frosty if I dropped a nug on my black desk you could see a load of trics fall on it. It was ridiculous.

Forum Stomper - by Mephisto

Amnesia Haze auto forgot where I even got it from

There’s a lot of magic out there.

image000000|375x500

My favorite bred by my buddy Chem Trail Queen (spangler[Star Spangled Banner x Cocoa Chem] x Queens Banner[Bruce Banner #3 x Cosmic Queen auto] I believe this one is an F2

Edit: tried to remove the pictures I added by accident

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and happy Friday to all!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning! @buck90
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG!
Have a great Friday Y’all! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 @NDNCHILD, good morning OG’s have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good morning my dude ! Have a chill Friday 🪴

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @NDNCHILD @Greenfingers @SubzeroIceKold & OG!

Have a Happy Friday!

12 Likes

Good morning back to you again ! All days seem the same when you’re unemployed :joy:. FML

Better days coming one day, but the best day is for sure today. Goodnight ! 3am can’t even go to sleep yet :skull:

5 Likes

Good day and salutations folks.

8 Likes

Good morning OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

10 Likes

More CowBell LOL

3 Likes