Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

We’ll be able to fly :grin:

2 Likes

And me Im flying in my taxi, taking tips and getting Stoned

2 Likes

Speaking of flying
What happen to all the flying cars Popular Mechanic Mag talked about coming in the future?

1 Like

I’ve got that strain from Bodhi

3 Likes

First flying electric car approved by FAA, now available for preorder (usatoday.com)

Two years out for this one.

3 Likes

You mean these?

7 Likes

Morning fella’s!

6 Likes

Morning OG. @blowdout2269 is a good guy for me to follow. Got up and puked. Blew that stuff out.

7 Likes

Morning mother folkers!

8 Likes

MORNING FOLKS!!!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

You said you tried, but couldn’t remove some pics? Here’s what you do.

1. Click on the pencil icon, bottom right. When you mouse over it, it will highlight/darken and small print will say ‘edit this post’
  2. Click that, when the post box pops up, you go to whichever pic you want to delete and just hit the ‘back’ key on your keyboard. There are other things you can do, but this is a simple way to handle things.
    Hope this helped?
    lol that is a bit of pic overload!
3 Likes

On my way to the barn, gotta few things needing done this morning!

10 Likes

Good morning everyone coffee time :joy::coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Good morning my friends!

5 Likes

Good morning OGs

5 Likes

Morning everyone!

7 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed !
Are you ready for this? The FAA just gave special authorization for the first flying car to take to the air!!
@BigMike55 !
It has a 110 mile range in the air and 200 mile range driven on the roads (AT 25mph!!! lol).
I’ll have to stop and charge the batteries four times to get to OK and back though. :slight_smile:
Oh and I’ll need the $300,000 to buy one. You guys have that for me to “borrow”. Right?
:rofl:

7 Likes

lol sure thing, brother… let me pull that (along with my bill money) outa my butt!
If I had that kinda money, lol I wouldn’t be selling seeds! That’s for sure…

4 Likes