Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

4 Likes

looking nice pretty much everywhere!At least we won’t need to run the AC for the next week or so, lol
The cloud cover is keeping our temps down.

6 Likes

Morning everyone. Late start today.

8 Likes

Good morning brother! Have a tall cup of coffee and a deep bowl and join us. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Check. And check. Hope everyone is feeling chipper today.

6 Likes

Like wise brotha! :coffee:

2 Likes

Forecast has a couple 40s in it for me.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Evening forecast has a couple of doobies in it for me, just waiting for the clock out at 4pm

4 Likes

Good sounding ‘forecast’ there, lol Mine says ‘high today, is all day’

3 Likes

Had some PM pop up despite multiple sulpher sprays in veg up to the day before pistils popped but the Frankie was completely untouched even laying in it .Sprayed Cease to slow it down and not a trace of PM on Frankie.This might be one of the only strains around here ive never seen get it.

4 Likes

I’ve grown her out a few times now. Never a problem. She is a stout strain. For a fact.

2 Likes

In all the years of growing her, I’ve never had any issues with PM or mold. Except one time, got Budrot on a couple that weren’t getting enough light and too much foliar feed lol only on lower couple buds

2 Likes

Ive also experienced the bud rot.One of Tonys Back packs had a tennis ball sized bud get it.Cross section of effected bud revealed catapiller damage little green bastard i squished him and got rid of all mold from all the shit and tossed bud in trash.Limb was amputated and plant gone through and was the only bud lost this year yet.Keeping my fingers crossed to get to the 29th

4 Likes

Mine was many years back lol but I’ve always tried to insure plenty of airflow ever since!

1 Like

I’m fighting bud rot as we speak. I already took down ISS. I would’ve liked to get a couple more weeks in but they are close enough. Frankenstein is holding on but if it gets wet again I’ll be chopping.:peace_symbol:
This afternoon’s forecast. High. I made an appointment for the minute clinic for a well check for work insurance (saves me money) just happened to have an appointment at 4:20😉

7 Likes

lol perfect timing!

2 Likes

Godspeed @Greenfingers

1 Like

Ill also say with the air flow She likes to keep them big brooms for buds up high, like hang em high ,high.Not so much lower if any larf it threw all the hogs to the top when im on the step ladder checking them out i always feel a nice breeze up there they sway like wheat in the wind they have exceptionally good air flow up thereI got rid of the puny branches like you suggested and she dumped all the attention in all the right places.Shes going to have to graduate from a training bra to a sports bra soon.

3 Likes

Thank you sir :pray: showed up quick.

4 Likes

Good to know they made the trip ok, cuz. If ya don’t mind, please drop by my Feedback thread and leave a star-vote n note, thnx
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/57678

1 Like