Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yes please! :joy:

3 Likes

Curious what kind of commercial fishing boats he had? I’m guessing big gulf coast shrimpers?

Chesapeake Bay. He owned another gas station and couple other stores by the docks. He didn’t work on em, lol (4-5 of em) he just owned em, had captains running em for him, net trawlers. He had almost a century to build up some bit of comfort cash. He traveled to them maybe once a month to pick up money, etc
When he passed in 1968 at 92yrs old, what the bank didn’t get, got split up between over 100 close family. Pop was the baby of 13
Grandma kept the farm, pops and uncle ran the crops & ganja. I came home in DEC '69 and went into the family biz with them.

4 Likes

Different world.

1 Like

Pure country, close to the VA/NC line
Actually, both sides of the state lines

3 Likes

I do to. Trust me, I can clear a room after some boiled eggs or too many apples. lol
Make your eyes glaze over and your nose invert itself out of pure self preservation.
:rofl:

5 Likes

please, the visuals!

4 Likes

Poor Mrs mobilly :pensive: :joy:

5 Likes

I used to clear rooms also, lol .But after they took my gall bladder out, not so much anymore.

3 Likes

Don’t tell my wife that will take care of it! She’ll be calling the surgeons tomorrow!

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. So funny

1 Like

Well then my work here is done. lol
I’ll catch you guys tomorrow. Goodnight.

9 Likes

Cya tomorrow, my friend. Rest well

5 Likes

I do believe I’m gonna follow suit, lol I’ll see all of you Dwellers of the OGworld tomorrow!

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Let’s get over the hump, have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny!
Good morning! @Greenfingers :facepunch:t3:
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG! 🪶
Y’all know what day it is! :grin: Have a good one! :green_heart: :green_heart: 🪶🪶

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD and good morning OG!

7 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @NDNCHILD @buck90 & OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning all in the Circus.
Another day started. Headed into the shop to build yet ANOTHER set of custom doors, it just seems to never end, LOL
Hope everyone has a great day, and stay safe!!!

6 Likes