Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Yeah. Who started this fumigation anyway?!
:laughing:

2 Likes

er… :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Nice! Going back to work with a smile. :slight_smile:
Later.

1 Like

Gotta make it out to the barn to feed the beast
ditto on ‘later’

3 Likes

I missed this post. Good thing I backed up before quitting. lol
Unfortunately, edibles are ineffective on me.
:disappointed:

1 Like

I hear that now and then with edibles. Folks can’t tolerate them, or get much effect. With my smoke, I rotate strains no matter how much I like a particular one. Really helps keep my tolerance where I can smoke myself quite stupid.

4 Likes

I get zero effect. I’ve eaten enough to make Snoop and Willy both comatose… nothing. It bums me out more than just a little. Mushrooms are the same. I’ve tried some given to me by one that knows shrooms. Nothing.
A lot of things are not available to me because my liver will not process it into my blood stream.
I really don’t even like the process of smoking. I had planed to exclusively use edibles when I started using pot for medicine. Smoking is the only way I can do that though. Now I don’t mind it. Learning more and obtaining a better grown and cured product has much improved the experience. I’m still taking smoke into my lungs but at least it is a flavorful and smooth smoke. After two years I’d say it’s actually something I look forward to now.

6 Likes

While I don’t get ‘zero effect’ I don’t care for what I DO get! lol A straight up
body buzz… which with my equilibrium issues, doesn’t sit well. Smoking is the only way for me to get what I need.

3 Likes

Yeah if it was only a liver problem then you could keep an edible under your tongue until it absorbs because I heard it bypasses the liver and goes straight into the bloodstream. If it still doesn’t work then it would be a DNA issue then and you wouldnt be able to change it I bet

1 Like

Personally I love them but I know ppl that say they don’t feel them either :man_shrugging: I have tremendous arthritis pretty much every where in my body and I ache like crazy. Especially when any change in the weather. Some days it gets bad and I do take pain pills but a lot of days I take no pills just a ridiculous amount of gummies and thank goodness they work great for me. Took me a while to get dosing down started out trying reg ppl doses then moved up to enough to tranquilize an elephant lol. I am an extra large fellow with a crazy tolerance to everything. Whatever floats ur boat I reckon. :smirk:

3 Likes

Is that like when I put Windowpane under my eyelid in 1973? Worked pretty quick.

4 Likes

back in the 60s we’d use an eyedropper to either put LSD25 on sugar cubes, or drop straight into eye. lol

6 Likes

Or my favorite, on an animal cracker. I ate a lot of animal crackers, lol.

11 Likes

I always liked 4 Way Windowpane. 4 of us. Me, myself, and I, and someone/thing I’ll conjur up shortly for company.

3 Likes

We used to drop it on sweet tarts. Also had sugar cubes. Never on a animal cracker but I like that idea

2 Likes

Put it like this… there were a LOT of ways to take it…just DO IT! lol
We also just dropped it straight into our mouths from eyedropper lol

6 Likes

Yeah, it was my favorite once upon a time. Double Barrel Purple Mikes, California Sunshine, Blue Unicorn, lol. 17 hits was my record and I turned out perfectly … well, I turned out.

8 Likes

Christ. The double barrels were like candy. Lol
Surfing Jesus was a killer blotter along with the Woodstock ones with the bird from snoopy on it…and zoomers. Could never Remeber their name but the only drug I’ve ever fully hallucinated on… What a trip

2 Likes

lol I saw Mickey Mouse coming round a mountain road in the red car with big yellow balloon tires, and tried to hitch a ride. I was standing on flat land…

But, that’s all I can ever remember about that trip!

6 Likes

I think my best trip was taking 3 California Sunshine microdots and then we drove from Edmonton to Calgary. The aurora borealis was in full swing that night, was one hell of a drive.

19 Likes