Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Nice…52 here this morning. Starting to shake my summer heat stress feelings and I’m happy about it.

9 Likes

Good morning. 41 here, heat stress is gone.

9 Likes

FRIDAY!! FRIDAY!! FRIDAY!!!

I hope y’all have a fantastic one growmies!!

:grin: :metal:

10 Likes

Woooo hoo. Happy Friday everyone

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

Last night was bad at first. Couldn’t get comfortable enough to sleep, then dozed off finally around 2:30. Passed TF out until almost 8! WOW, lol Do I feel good after that!
Haven’t gotten this kinda sleep since Moby Dick was a minnow!

12 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs
It’s a beautiful day out there today. Sunny, 70s, with a breeze.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

7 Likes

It is a good morning here. Been sitting here for about a hour with the doors wide open just hitting the bong listening to the birds chirp enjoying this beautiful weather :+1:

6 Likes

Good to hear JP! Crazy how much our bodies need sleep

4 Likes

Morning friends. I thought I had already posted this morning but.
Been really out of touch mostly. Big time family problems here. But I’ll get it done. Always do.
But dang, a man needs a break once in a while, y’know? The hits just keep on coming.

7 Likes

I guess I did say good morning already. Scratch that last post. Lol.

6 Likes

Hope all is well. @BigMike55
Good morning buddy! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶 :green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother. Hopefully you get things right soon!

3 Likes

Hope everything works out for you @BigMike55 :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Positive vibes out to you @BigMike55

1 Like

Sorry to hear Mike…if you want some advice…sometimes, family can be like Sheelavathi…you put tons of time and love into it, then one day you just have to realize it belongs in the compost bin and you should move on to Zamadelica!

You’re welcome! :grin:

5 Likes

I hope things smooth out soon brother.
:pray:

2 Likes

I mighta F’ed up here! lol I used the secret sauce from Bob- @BudBusterPro on the Unicorn Poop, AND on the ‘She Beast’ also… lol She’s refusing to be tied down now! I did my best but gonna have to come up with something better than the Sisal twine. She broke a couple of doubled up strings! I have a roll of 750lb test parachute cord, I’m gonna use that when I tie her down AGAIN after I used more sisal twine this morning. Without much effect!
Here she is when we went out to the barn this morning

After re-doing the tie downs… (not a lot of difference!)

The UP is taking off, under the influence of the BBP

The new ‘mother-in-waiting’ is looking damn nice also (yeah, I hit her with the BBP too!)

I figured toss in a gratuitous pic of the budroom, while I’m at it lol

and that male Thunder Rose is damn near into the 8’ ceiling now (never any BBP!) Also, still not dropping any dust… but getting very close! lol

That’s it for this update, folks. Thnx for taking a peek!

18 Likes

In the pic of UP, you can see the DIY lighting used. lol we took the ballasts out of our old 4’ shop fluorescent’s. Put in the full spectrum LED strips from Lowes.
Saves a lot of money on the electric bills! Again, a big shout-out and Thank You to @Mr.Sparkle for the guidance on the DIY changeout to LEDS on stuff here! You, my friend, are an amazing OG’er to the core!

9 Likes

I’m sorry for the difficulties, @BigMike55. Wishing you and yours well.

2 Likes