Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Heading to the barn, folks cyas in a bit

6 Likes

Frankie’s putting on some colour…

10 Likes

We were in the 40s last night, I see a little color on sour grape. She’s got some chubby nuggets happening and it still has a way to go.

8 Likes

Good morning OG! I think I should have smoked that 2nd one AFTER breakfast. She’ll get annoyed as I bumble in the kitchen. Until I mention my pain level is pretty manageable. Good trade off.
Have a great day folks!

4 Likes

I would say so. :wink:
And have. lol

2 Likes

Good morning Mo, took down the Superskunk at 9 weeks, not terribly stinky but she has a little funk, dry and cure then I’ll check back with her.

9 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed, here is a Frankie update as of yesterday. Soil amended etc, she is charging ahead of the pack Jps

You’ve gotta Love 5’ super-crops

17 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Cali Orange Haze is quietly putting on a show @Emeraldgreen
Stem Rub is so Obvious and yet is from another planet. Take a Pledge furniture Polish, and mix it with a Light-end distillate, Thats about as close as I can get, like a super high operatic musical :notes: Note, this one takes Pledge into orbit…

15 Likes

Morning everyone. I’m gonna finally have a few hours to myself this morning. Gonna burn up some London Pound Cake from the Challenge. Sure made some nice solid nugs. I have not tried it since I cut her down several weeks ago.

6 Likes

This right here.

14 Likes

How is the smell your buds look good ?
I’m sitting on a pack of those seed so many strains and never enough room.

4 Likes

The flavor and aroma is kinda sweet. A bit like Girl Scout Cookies type taste. But a little more ‘earthy’ than full blown ‘sweet’. Maybe a tad diesely in the aftertaste.
First toke gives you that buzzy feeling right off the bat. Now, I’m talking bong toke.
Holy crap. I’ve been just staring at this screen for like five minutes. Finally snapped too.
Second toke. Did not taste near as good as the first. But it’s still nice. Still the first bowl. I’m starting to feel a bit , um, dizzy? Not a good word. Almost like my head is trying to spin. If that’s any sense.
Refilled the bowl. Yup the taste is there. Goodness. I think I need to quit for a while or I won’t be able to watch any football.
Dam good smoke. Grow it. You won’t be disappointed.

5 Likes

My Frankenstein getting close.

15 Likes

BrotherMan, YOU have an exceptional garden! Kudos!

3 Likes

Looks like a pretty good haul. :+1:
Let me know what you think of the high when you have an idea. :slight_smile:
:pray:

3 Likes

For sure, I think there’s some seeds in there too, uncle fester x superskunk. I’ll know for sure when it dries. Thanks again for sharing your seeds my friend.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Oh I break-out laughin everytime I walk into a Garden @Butterthief1959. Nothing to do with thc… its the wall of smell this time of year

2 Likes

Beautiful thing how cannabis plants so often offer a deep soul pleasure, akin to joy — even before one partakes of the flower.:v:

2 Likes

Give me a holler anytime. I’m not too awful greedy. lol

2 Likes