Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Ok this happened today, the dogs were after a garter snake so I put them in the house went back to see the snake, she was really fat in the middle. She scurried under my wood pile and started having babies, it was kinda awesome. I got a picture of her right before. Look how fat her belly is. Oh I looked it up and they are one of the 30% that give live births. Other 70%are eggheads😂

10 Likes

My original Frankie clone is quite the proliferous little bush, its almost time for a transplant

20230916_191915_1

10 Likes

lol looks to be very ready now, cuz.

2 Likes

I agree, but I don’t have room for a huge tree so I will take a couple clones, clean up her bottoms and transplant her in a few more days. The outdoor girl smells so delicious, like new plastic :joy: I love that clean new kiddie pool smell :yum:

4 Likes

That thing is screaming get me in a bigger pot now!!Hope you have the nitrogen plotted out for week 3 to 4 after transplanting she is going to be slapping you in the head to get at it.Eats it up like candy never gets enough …ever

2 Likes

If you feed her lots of Nitrogen, look for the leaf tips to indicate when it’s enough, lol they’ll start to ‘burn’ turn brown. That’s when you can/should slack off some.

5 Likes

lol Ya like the smell of kid pee? They all do that in the pool! :scream: :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Is that thing vibrating, or what?

2 Likes

lol He’s shaking her

Funny guy! :crazy_face: :+1:

SHE’S ALIVE!!!

Untitled

1 Like

Almighty then, I’m gonna take my leave of your wonderful denizens of the OGniverse now. Cyas tomorrow!

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

I should have taken a pic last week before I trimmed her down, she was stretchy and less dense but four+ feet tall :joy: I grow hydro and have had five footers grow fine in these pots, she still only needs watering every 3 days-- I like to wait till they need watering once a day before transplanting

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, have a relaxing Sunday folks.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Everyone enjoy your day!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed!
Good morning everyone!!
:leaves: :seedling: :coffee:

9 Likes

Goood Morning everybody! :coffee: :sunglasses:

It’s a beautiful morning here. I hope everyone’s Sunday morning is as well.

6 Likes

Dunno if that like for you is gonna hang on! lol So here ya go, cuz :heart:

edit… lol Yep, it disappeared, just as i figured…

4 Likes

Good morning everyone looks like another beautiful day!

6 Likes

:heart:
good morning

5 Likes

Morning OG. Another day in paradise.

7 Likes