Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Mornin’ gents of OG.

5 Likes

Good morning Buds O’ Mine. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

6 Likes

Ya gotta stop redacting quoted posts @JohnnyPotseed ! You’d make a good reporter though. lol

5 Likes

It’s more fun to cherry pick words

3 Likes

And Good Morning my Friends!!!
What a wonderful cool foggy morning we had!!! I came in wet but it wasn’t sweat today, it was foggy mist! LOL
Much better! IMHO

4 Likes

I think I’m ready to head out, I hear my girls calling from the barn lol
bbl

2 Likes

The beach is right down the street. I’ve been friends with the fog for decades. I’ve got way more hoodies than pairs of shorts. Grandkids all make fun of my “uniform”

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind living right on or near the beach as long as there weren’t so many folks all around. It’s a peaceful thing to be on the beach with just a handful of friends but my skin gets to itching when there’s a ton of folks around me.
If it weren’t for that, I’d be jealous of you living so close to the ocean. lol

3 Likes

Morning fuckos! Been so busy it’s insane lately and not getting on here nearly as much as I was, even when I was only getting on for a few minutes in the mornings. Hope everyone’s doing ok and still truckin’ along.

4 Likes

Man! You guys ought see my outside girls. Flowers are stacking like no other. Giant colas on the Zammy. Bigass buds on Frankie and LPC. I’m pretty happy with them right now. My inside Double Grape are about a week away from chop. The universe is unfolding as it should.

8 Likes

What if the crowd is 100% hot chicks in thong bikinis???
And no hairy legged guys.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: Thats not what I was saying!!!
…I would hope it more resembles catpiss than kidpiss
:joy:
On another note, I can’t wait for a taste!

1 Like

Aight… Imma leave be on thatun!

1 Like

I can’t help myself… I just gotta say… good to hear you prefer wet pussy smell!
Er… I bet the taste is ‘something else’!

Is that Frankenstein in the pic you posted on @BigMike55 thread an hour ago? lol
Or Zammy?

Hey! @Slick1 has been absent far too much here lately. I’m just ‘filling in’ for him!

3 Likes

I believe any red blooded male worth his salt would become very uncomfortably self conscious in that instance… If you understand my meaning…
:blush:

Just don’t wear tight swimming trunks!

2 Likes

Rose just called me a’ sick/perverted, dirty old man’!

lol She’s stops to read over my shoulder, often. Now, maybe not so much anymore! :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

HELP! Someone call the cops on this woman!! She’s abusing the elderly! I just got popped in the back of the head!!!
oh wait… that’s what I used to call ‘foreplay’ damn, it’s been so long, i forget things! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Is she wrong??? :rofl:

Girl: Why are you wearing those baggy pants?

Guy: Ummmmm. No reason. I just like the fit.
:blush:

3 Likes

Sadly… nope! lol She’s got my number!
That’s the ticket, room to grow in!

@MoBilly pretty sure I told yas what she says/thinks here, lol to have my mind in the gutter, would be an uplifting experience’!
I do believe she means it’s in the sewer! Way down lower than the gutter! lol

2 Likes

You’re definitely on the short list of those I would choose to fill in for me :sunglasses: @BigMike55 would be on that list if he wasn’t so obsessed with baby showers (what he calls bukkakes).

2 Likes