Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

They revegged outside for 3 months and are flowering now

2 Likes

ok good folks, I’m calling it a day. I’ll cyas in the morning light.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Goodnight buddy! 🪶

2 Likes

But no hermies at all outdoors?

1 Like

None at all. My bad. Meant revegged. Sorry Brother

2 Likes

I gotta hang around a minute and finish this conversation lol

3 Likes

Good night Johnny!

Then, my friend… you’ve made auto growing history! Grand.

I think I said that also lol

3 Likes

Didn’t mean to put words in your mouth. I’ve seen the pictures. Looks like those autos continue to grow outside after re-vegging. Which means they probably aren’t true autos. I think you got some semi automatics.:joy:

3 Likes

It’s a funny thing I grew about 20 of them in the house and they work perfect

2 Likes

I have an ISS fem flowering great on 18/6! I didn’t think it was gonna do that. Fems and auto are genetic fuckery. I love them but weird things can happen. :joy:

1 Like

It’s been a wierd couple years outside,last year flowering was late.This year ,early

2 Likes

Oh, I believe you cuz. But like I said, there has to be a reason for this. That’s NOT the nature of an auto. lol If they weren’t true autos, I can see that happening.

4 Likes

It was my first experience with them

4 Likes

I had a photo this spring flower ,then reveg,then another plant shaded it and it flowered.I cut the big plant (male) and then it revegged again. Now it’s flowering as normal

2 Likes

photo? I thought we were talking about @THCeed’s autos. Am I having a double conversation here is why things are getting confused? If you took clones from a photo that’s fine,.So it stressed a bit or slowed down, now recovered. Great! But autos don’t work like that

2 Likes

I think we’ve branched into weird things any cannabis can do while growing now. :joy::grin:

2 Likes

ANNNND on that note, again I say

Good Night OG! lol

5 Likes

Since we are…. I have a fast blueberry plant. Tiny thing. She’s putting all branches out one side! :joy: Had I known I’d of bent her completely over so they all go straight up! :joy:

2 Likes

ya im kinda bummed but going to fight till the end got a few good advice also. their in rapid rooters and now on heat mat gonna be misting them daily

1 Like