Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

She’s gonna yield a good bit for you there, cuz! Damn good job! Love them big colas! lol

2 Likes

I am amazed @JohnnyPotseed that we have Not had to install any additional supports for the branches.
I’m thinking That can only be from adding Silicone throughout Veg… with Branches hanging out sideways, 360 degrees. And Full

4 Likes

@MoBilly check your DMs brother

2 Likes

Round worms, tape worms, Schistosoma, lungworms, coccidia, liver flukes, etc.
Common examples of external parasites are Hippoboscidae like lice, mites, fleas, and ked.

I’m crossing these milk breeds with a Kiko billy. They were developed in New Zealand from the wild goats that have adapted to that rugged area. They are extremely hardy, parasite-resistant breed with excellent maternal traits. They can forage for most of their food and still gain weight at an amazing rate on little browse, and don’t have many problems when it comes to breeding or giving birth.

The crosses should be outstanding all purpose homestead goats.

Also, if you were a coyote would you mess with this?

:rofl:

14 Likes

Damn, lol that is one stout mofo! I pity the coyote that wants to try! :scream: :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I don’t really like goats too much. I think it’s their eyes. They look demon possessed. Lol.

5 Likes

lol The eyes ain’t on the menu!
Rose n me do love some good roasted goat!

That right there is one heckuva meat to eat, brother!

3 Likes

I’ve been to a goat roast before. The meat was pretty good but I thought it to be a little on the greasy side. But tasty.

2 Likes

It can be yes, if not done right.

1 Like

When I lived in eastern Arkansas, Mississippi Delta region, a LOT of guys did the duck hunting thing. They use the river system as a road map for migration.
Anyways, one of my good friends is big into duck hunting.
Duck meat is very lean. Not much fat at all. Which make it tuff to chew. My friend would take chunks of duck meat and soak it in Zesty Italian dressing overnight. Then wrap bacon around each chunk and put on the grill. When the bacon is done, the duck is done. You talk about some good eating. That may be the very best wild game I have ever tasted.
I don’t remember where I was going with that. Frankenstein kicked the hell out of me with my coffee.

9 Likes

That does sound like some good eating!

1 Like

In case anyone needed help being hungry this morning.
:slight_smile:

You should ask Rose to try some like this @JohnnyPotseed . :+1:

8 Likes

My all round favorite is venison

5 Likes

LISTEN TO THE MAN!!!

2 Likes

Honestly, I have never eaten venison that I really liked. Probably in the way it was cooked. Had a weird flavor to me. Almost metallic if that makes any sense. I just didn’t like it. Maybe if I got hold of some properly cooked???

2 Likes

There’s one thing you gotta remember about venison. If the hunter uses dogs (that’s not true ‘hunting’) the deer has been ran, sometimes for awhile, the meat is loaded with Adrenalin, which can give it a bad taste. I always took out the deer without spooking em. Much better meat, not nasty at all.

5 Likes

Good morning all,
Got up late going to take a nap, getting a head cold a need to nip that in the bud.
@MoBilly that is one mean looking goat, stout as a wild boar

3 Likes

But the eyes, man. Those demon eyes!!!

Maybe I watch too many horror movies.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to find one very similar to this one when I get ready to have my milk nannies bred. He is a beast! lol
At butchering, a male can be upwards of 130 lbs. A full grown billy can go around 275 lbs. That’s a good amount of meat for a goat. lol

3 Likes

I rather like those eyes. LOL
Even though they remind me of my ex-wife when she got mad. Well, that was more often than not. lol

How could you not love these eyes @BigMike55 !

Well, maybe I see your point. A little. lol
I think this guy headbutted the tree one too many times.

6 Likes