Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I’m only votes in November away from growing plants like that. Hopefully it’s a landslide.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone

4 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Due to so many missing out on the cuttings, I’m gonna re-open the list for those who still want any. this will be for the ‘Original Frankenstein’ only.
Hit me in a DM if you want in on em. :+1:
Thnx
JP

3 months old (from rooted clone) today

11 Likes

Gotta shut it down for the evening good people.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Running a bit ahead of schedule tells me it’s gonna be a good day.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90, good morning OG’s It’s raining a little bit here and I brought all but two of my plants in the barn to keep them dry. It’s like a jungle in there. Cat piss is taking her sweet time and a little rain won’t hurt her and sour grape is in the ground so she’s hard to move lol. Have a nice day folks.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Greenfingers & OG!

Thursday it is!!!

6 Likes

Morning @buck90 and @Greenfingers, also @JohnnyPotseed when you wake up, I hope you and everyone else has a great day today!

7 Likes

8 Likes

A plate of vomit?

8 Likes

Dunno, but kinda glad I got some cheerios :grin:

4 Likes

Natea said good morning to everyone but me…so of course I posted some chopped liver! :grin:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

lol @ ‘chopped liver’. My GM is all inclusive, brother!

8 Likes

Goood Morning everybody. :coffee:

Loving these cool mornings, Hope everyone’s coffee is delicious and smooth.

@CanuckistanPete haha now I want a liver, bacon and onion sandwich. :yum:

7 Likes

Great minds, brother, great minds.
And a hearty good morning to errybuddy.

6 Likes

Mmm, Katz’s chopped liver
:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

lol I don’t mind liver gravy (too much) but we had a LOT of it to eat as a kid… kinda turned me off on liver
lol ate a lot of fish also, but I still do love fish!

4 Likes

My grandparents loved liver, and gizzards, and all those lesser known parts… I found them to be eclectic tastes that I was never able to acquire :sweat_smile: I can’t stand the stuff

3 Likes

Oh sorry haha I didn’t see your post, but good morning officially @CanuckistanPete! Lol

4 Likes

Speaking of liver, a lot of people around here eat ‘liver mush’. I tried it without knowing what it was, and it was pretty similar to sausage. I asked why someone would eat organ mush that tastes like sausage when they could just buy sausage lol. They couldn’t answer

6 Likes