Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

I kinda like deep fried chicken liver. My wife loves them.

3 Likes

Morning OG. On the BBQ. Chris and Pitts original is tolerable

1 Like

Folks grew up poor in rural Montana. The ate it all. I saw a show with Anthony Tucci about food in Italy. Al the misc the called the 5th Quarter. In-laws use that a lot. It’s all really good if I don’t ask what.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Here’s my feeble attempt at Original Frankenstein clones. They need some training and thinning out but that’s my babies.

12 Likes

Looking very nice there, brother!

2 Likes

Thanx, man! Mine are just over two months if I remember right, from when I cut them from the plant. they do grow nice. I still think my plan will be to SCROG these two for a few weeks, take some cuttings and flower them.

1 Like

looks about right for a couple months old, brother. IF ya spread her wings, she’ll do great. Personally, I hate ‘Screen-of-Green’ lol PITA at harvest time. SOG is alright though.

2 Likes

Gonna leave yas, circus goers. lol Behave yerseffs! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:
That means, pretty much anything goes round here!

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Goodnight bud! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. We made it to Friday again, yeee hawwww.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

Happy Friday everyone!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone! Yeah Friday!

7 Likes

Morning guys and girls.

8 Likes

Morning everyone.

8 Likes

Mornin fellers :coffee:

7 Likes

Morning Rock Stars of Reefer.
Had a major branch on Frankenstein break of yesterday on my outside girls. Its a shame. It had one of the biggest colas on it.
Fuuuccckkk!

6 Likes

Dammit big mike hate to hear that bud

3 Likes