Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

RIP! hate to hear that, brother

3 Likes

Still quite a bit on the plant. But that was a big ass cola. Might dry it and see if I get ANYTHING from it. May just add it to the hash pile.

5 Likes

Dang man. I hat to read that @BigMike55 .

3 Likes

Doubt there’ll be much trichs for hash, but you should deff try smoking.

3 Likes

Well, @BigMike55 , not trying to top your bad news but I’m on day two of bed rest. I trashed my back again. Come to think about it… if it were a contest, you would still win anyway. That truly sounds upsetting.

Don’t start thinking I’ll be missing the gathering though. Just don’t ask for a spot on my dance card. I will be rolling slowly. lol

4 Likes

Those are butter bin plants for me .

2 Likes

Good Morning :coffee:
Heavy rains all day, Great day to get some relax. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Gotta get out to the barn n feed the SHE BEAST, lol back in a bit

3 Likes

Now I’m positive the pollination took on the Cystal Skull Kush x Alaska Thunder Fuck. I see beans starting! (SKULLFUK IS COMING!)

The Unicorn Poop is really starting to impress me with their growth

Less than 2 weeks to go here

Rose let me up-pot the new Frankie mother into 5gal bucket! ( :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:) Next job is to spread her wings, lol

The White Rhino mother is gonna get up-potted to 5gal bucket also, in the next couple of days, lol

Last, but far from least, lol the SHE BEAST a couple of days after the last pic, is still filling out nicely. Center coming along

lol That’s it for today, folks. Thnx for taking time to peek at things.

18 Likes

When ripe I want some SkullFuk.

5 Likes

Ya knows ya gots em, brother! :+1:
@BigMike55 according to my notes, cuz. I hit the CSK with the ATF dust a week ago, and harvest is scheduled for around the end of next month to the first week of November.

6 Likes

I second that emotion. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

8 Likes

I like beer. It makes me a jolly good fellow. lol

3 Likes

And I’ll third that, I love the name Skullfuk @JohnnyPotseed. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yep lol it kinda just HAD to almost name itself, in that crossing!

3 Likes

Nice ‘buds’ stacked there! :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

I have been feeding them with organic Barley teas

2 Likes

Sounds intriguing me too

2 Likes

Well hell, lol I have no idea how many will be gleaned. I’ve put all 4 of yas down in a list for the SKULLFUK, and will DM yas when I do the harvest and have a count. I know there will be some, lol

5 Likes