Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

This of course sounds like the kind of well thought out approach I’ve never taken.

I also wonder if a sudden change in light intensity could play a role in encouraging reveg.

4 Likes

I did that this year with regs and two of them revegged but the others didn’t.

The light cycle didn’t change. It was weird.

And one of them, not the reveggers, started flowering instantly and it’s not supposed to be an auto.

I’m not even sure what it is. Not an auto. Maybe a fast flower. Hell it might even be CBD heavy for all I know.

We will see.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

You beat me too it :grin:

Out of likes within minutes…

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. You were in a talkative mood last night! Have a great day everyone

6 Likes

I like to keep this handy in case any tin cans come trespassin’ in my yard…

11 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

If putting autos OR photos outside, I would think the plants should be ‘hardened’ first. This avoids the dreaded ‘reveg’ usually! Seems to just be asking for trouble, ie; stress/hermie/reveg, etc to stick em out without hardening. Just mho

3 Likes

Did you happen to show it your calendar?

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! It took me a while to get caught up with the thread but I did it. Learned a few things doing so too.
:+1:t4:

6 Likes

Sleeping in, huh? lol Or just getting back in from tending the critters?
Last night was one of them nights for me. Couldn’t rest, got up, got stoned (more) lol laid back down around 3, didn’t go to sleep until after 4. Rough this morning, is all I can say, lol

4 Likes

Both. I stayed up way late running some shine and was slow getting out of bed this morning. I still have more to do but I’m taking a break. We might have imbibed slightly to much. I’m not hungover but I’m not going to be “right” for a bit.

8 Likes

Heck brother, lol that’s allowed, ya know!

5 Likes

Even if it wasn’t, I’d take it anyway. lol

5 Likes

We were welcoming my nieces husband into the family.

4 Likes

So, lol got the newbie smashed & lit up, huh? Heck of a welcoming party, if so

4 Likes

Both! About half way through the evening he pulls out a glass pipe! We smoke that dispensary bud and then I pulled out some of my Frankenstein. He got really quiet for a while after that. I think I saw his eyes roll back in his head.
Now he’s talking about growing his own.

13 Likes

I gotta ask, did the boss accept that excuse? lol Any excuse is better than none, I reckon!
So he put away the Dispo buddage? lol

2 Likes

The only thing we smoked after that was mine. My brother floored me when he said that he would have some. That was a first!
He was too drunk to feel it but he did take a hit.

5 Likes

Yeah, man. I don’t get it with dispo weed. I don’t know if they harvest too early, run shitty genetics or keep to best buds for themselves. Or a combination of the above. I will say, in OKLAHOMA, it appears to be getting quite a bit better but back when medical first started, it was pretty much trash at the dispol. Good sometimes and mostly disappointing.
Also it could be that I’m more smitten by my own top quality home grown.

5 Likes

Sounds like a fun night, wish I coulda been around

2 Likes