Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Rose stays on top of me, fussing if I show signs of balance problems. Sometimes it’s good she is there to help me balance, but then sometimes it’s a PITA, ya know? lol But, gotta love that woman, she is definitely the best!

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth !

1 Like

Has anyone run the Acalpulco myst, Willie’s Myst, Pablo two times?

Putting together a variety run of all the LRs and sativa dominants for a summer run to combat the humidity spikes I get then.

1 Like

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. What would we do without our wives.:+1:t2:

1 Like

LOL, IKR? You and I are both lucky in that regard, March 15 Trish has put up with me for 49 years.

Hey on another note, what is the Terpene profile for the Frankie Sisters I am growing? I am still studying my neuropathy.

2 Likes

Those are produced by @Guitarzan and the collective he’s in. Check here for info. grow logs
https://overgrow.com/t/freakin-with-the-freakers-ball-seed-collective/

2 Likes

Best i can tell you is it’ll vary from grower to grower, brother.

dit… there are so many variables in how folk grow, and what they use in the growing. All of these have a bearing on the smell, taste, etc (terpenes)

Thanks brotha. :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

All out of likes already this morning so Ill do it the old way, :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Well! I’m finally caught back up.
Missed out on some fun conversation. Dang.

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

@Gumbert I think the best advice I can give you is to use google, my friend! If you type in ‘terpenes in marijuana’ you’ll find a shitload of info on the different types, effects, etc. The subject is so wide and varied, I’d need to write a book (a very thick book!) to even begin to try explaining, and even then I wouldn’t but barely touch on it! They’re being studied by folks a lot more qualified than myself, and you’d be much better served doing a deep dive into their research than to ask me.

edit… more specific is your question about the terpenes of Frankenstein, but there I also simply refer you to my previous answer, in the post above (post#4367)

3 Likes

The place here in Canada that I get my prescription from, allows me once a year to send in any sample I want and they will send me back complete tests on it. I have not tried it yet, but I thought this was a cool option.

2 Likes

Just a ‘for instance’ lol you can have some Ganja that is high in Myrcene (one of over 150 terpenes) and get better buzz and effects than another bud that is high in THC but low in Myrcene.

1 Like

Myrcene is the most common terpene.

3 Likes

The level of it in any ganja says what that Ganja does, it doesn’t get you ‘high’ the cannabinoids do that

TYhhis is one thing Google has about it

If a strain is dominant in the terpene Myrcene, it might make you more buzzed than a different strain with a higher THC level, just because of how this specific terpene interacts with the cannabinoids in your body.Sep 25, 2021

2 Likes

I’m thinking that there’s a good amount of Limonene in Frankenstein.

3 Likes

In other words, lol like i said earlier, there are folks a lot smarter than me doing research on the subject. And even they haven’t got all the answers, a lot is closer to guess-work. But still, just google the stuff to get a ton of info. Much more than I can ever say or tell ya.

2 Likes

I just call it Buzz Juice.
Good morning my friends, brothers, and sisters.

8 Likes

I don’t know about that, brother… before I lost most of my smell I didn’t ever catch much ‘lemony’ smell from Frankie.

Its unmistakable citrus scent is pronounced and prevalent, making this terpene a popular ingredient in household cleaners, candles, and more

2 Likes