Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and the OG fam! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys, good morning OG’s, it’s official today December 7th cannabis is now legal to grow and possess in Ohio.:peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Heck yeah! Now that’s the kinda news I like to wake up hearing!

5 Likes

good morning @Greenfingers ! good news for Ohio and all people there ! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning all you pot licking potheads!

7 Likes

Hey! I don’t lick the pot! I use my finger (or a spoon) to scrape the stuff out… then lick my finger!
like Rose’s homemade fudge! lol

3 Likes

Good morning all!
Yea for Ohio citizens :muscle:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :+1: I say that …now n then! But 'officially? NO COMMENT!

1 Like

I have come to realize I kinda don’t like my job :joy:
I overslept and didn’t get to smoke before going in……and I am kinda bummed out

4 Likes

Goood morning JP and OG :coffee:

Almost done watering, Need a third cup of coffee to get me thru it :grin:

Hope everyone has a great day!

6 Likes

lol one of the benefits of working for yourself… go in when you want.

2 Likes

Morning OG. @buck90 I was fortunate to liked my job. I ran printing presses and fished commercially. Print shops were like “One Flew Over the Cokoos Nest”, with better drugs. I got paid to murder fish too? Until we started selling them live. Rock cod were 30 cents a # for dead fish, live they were $6#, or more. That was fun.

6 Likes

I loved my work. It may not seem like a lot of fun doing landscaping but I had a good boss (even if he was to tight with a dollar to rent equipment often enough) and I loved the physical aspect of the work.
And then there was the sense of accomplishment when you stand back and look at what was a bare hillside and now it’s something the owner is proud of. Their property value jumps up, we get paid well enough and word of mouth is all the advertising we needed.
It was a good life and I still miss it.

10 Likes

I enjoy doing my job but I’m getting to the end of having to work. I’ll miss the friendships that I made over the past 30 + years but I won’t miss getting up early and having to drive 40 minutes each way, especially in the winter.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I had a 15 minute commute. Gave me time to mentally get ready for work and time to wind down after work.

2 Likes

I used to have a 5 minute drive, then I bought some acreage in the country. I wouldn’t change a thing.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Had a plumber out yesterday. Needed a drain scoped, then a toilet reset. I asked if he’d barter for partial payment. “Where’s it from?”. I grew it. “Oh…I only smoke the best, not some homegrown stuff. I go to the dispo.” Just thought I’d offer. Your choice.

9 Likes