Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Hey there! Out in barn up-potting but decent reception this morning, lol Even if is colder than a witch’s teet in January!

5 Likes

LOL
With us, it went “colder than a witches tit in a brass bra”.

3 Likes

My dad’s was “colder than a well diggers ass”.

5 Likes

Same here!
:joy:

1 Like

lol heard both, and then some… over the years. They all work!
In other words, it facking COLD! lol but the winter is just beginning and it’s gonna get a lot colder, I’m sure! Lol

2 Likes

We are experiencing warm weather today and tomorrow 51 today 49 tomorrow with rain.

2 Likes

I can vouch for this one being absolutely true. I worked on a drilling rig for about eight years. We didn’t shut down for no reason. Just learn to tuff it out. I have seen everything from negative twenties F to 110 plus F. We just kept on working. Ahhh! Those were the days.

4 Likes

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all you rise and stoners of OG. :sunrise_over_mountains:

5 Likes

er… shouldn’t that be ‘rise and stoners’? :scream: :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

100% correct. :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine. Let’s get this day started.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Drinking coffee listening to the rain talking to you!

5 Likes

heading to the barn, cyas later

3 Likes

I’m in the barn now, just finished giving the plants a drink.

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning my friends.
Its a great day already. Checked in on my plants. Everything is looking spectacular in there. Performed a nice wake and bake with half Frankenstein and half bubble hash. And I’m way wasted.

8 Likes

Morning OGers hope you having a great day

5 Likes

Damn that sounds tasty. I love hash but i only see it once in a blue moon. Im thinking if i breed some beans for the seasons to come i might use that seeded bud to make some

2 Likes