Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Bull is to the left of frame getting up to see what’s up.

14 Likes

What if for the scam artists that come here for a quick bunch of seeds to sell. We don’t ban them ,we keep them and mock them . And send them all the crap seeds we have all day every day. And anything else that would be funny to send.

5 Likes

I like the way you think. No reason to take advantage of this community. I seriously have never seen anywhere on the internet where everyone just gets along for the most part and respects each other. Overgrow is the best forum by far. What a great group of people.

8 Likes

I refer you to this line, brother.

1 Like

I musta missed something here? lol

My friend had a peach orchard and was selling peaches by the trailer load. And his helper called and said they stacking 4 high. He went down and helped load by stacking 5 high and grinding the baskets (peaches) to make it fit. He then said gtfo of here. Don’t never come here again

A dude was scoring seeds with a couple accounts, socks

1 Like

Ah, lol ok that happens now n then. They don’t seem to last long on OG! lol

3 Likes

But my point was we never get no revenge. We could all send him a bag of leaves

2 Likes

Why waste the postage on em?
Easier to just block/ignore em. They can’t hurt OG with the shenanigans pulled, lol our mods are pretty good at keeping tabs on those type.

12 Likes

I got so mad, that I had to send a couple of pucks out right away to some real members. I had relief almost immediately upon doing this.

9 Likes

Or dog shit.

4 Likes

I hate to follow up @THCeed 's comment with this, but you wanted pictures. I finally got to cook up some. Their not up to my wife’s standards but she hasn’t been feeling well for a few days so I fried up some dinner.

I am truly and completely stuffed.
Those are jalapeno corn dodgers.

20 Likes

I have no respect for scam artists. I’d prefer to give them cement cinder blocks for shoes, and kick them off a boat into the Fraser River. Good food for the Sturgeon fish.

8 Likes

Gotta shut it down folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Good night brother. I’m heading that way too. Good night all.

3 Likes

Evening boys. Get some sleep…

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning Johnny and the OGS I’m always up to go hunting …but some days I don’t wanna step out the door !!

7 Likes

lol I remember those days, and them exact feelings!! Especially on really nasty mornings… good hunting to ya though, my friend!

2 Likes