Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Continuing the discussion from Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7) - #5018 by BigMike55.

Previous discussions:

8 Likes

I got the first one. Haha.

9 Likes

Congrats! You get the prize! lol Oh wait… there ain’t one! :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

What ever I seen it!

2 Likes

Haaaa
One Love

1 Like

I hit a like on your post and hadn’t read . Just woke up, sorry my friend!
Still on first cup of coffee

3 Likes

It’s life. I was have problems with my heart. They found it in my kidney. They cut it out. And cut my liver made things difficult. They got me back together again.

6 Likes

That’s some rough sounding shit dude, but damn good to hear they got it!

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Congrats on Part 8 woohoo! Hope everyone has a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny! Congrats brother on part 8!! Got some of those seeds going and are doing great. Watched grandma’s boy last night and and told the wife that I’m growing some of that!! Have another great day.

4 Likes

That movie was her first ‘honorable mention’ lol Frankie was being sold by friends on the west coast before anywhere else.

edit… legally, that is! :scream: :rofl: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

We watched a decent flick last night. ROADHOUSE.
Not the Patrick Swayze version. This one is brand new on Prime. Has a buffed up and beefed up Jake Gyllenhaal. Its a completely different story and setting. I enjoyed it. Jake plays a UFC fighter as the bouncer and Connor McGregor plays a bad guy. Cool movie if ya get a chance.

5 Likes

We saw it too, night before last. Not too bad, lol

3 Likes

The continuing saga of Johnny Potseed. Congrats on a new chapter @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

lol thnx! I reckon I’m like the turd that just won’t flush… docs gave me that BS ‘any time now’ talk… in 2022! lol but I just keep hanging around. :scream: :rofl: :wink: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Connor McGregor is a pure asshole. I don’t know if I could stomach looking at his face for a full movie. I might still try though if it’s that good. lol

5 Likes

Good news, lol (spoiler alert!) you’ll enjoy the end in that case.

4 Likes

Thank you. I will watch this one then!
:rofl:

4 Likes

tiny article from yesterday

4 Likes

I’m gonna lay down awhile, see if I can’t ease off on some of the pains. (yeah, right… GL with that!) BBL

4 Likes