Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed from the Pacific North West!!!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope it’s an awesome day for you!

7 Likes

Hey mainer, I like people from Maine, Im right below you and I love the highway sign “Maine the way life is meant to be”. There is so much freedom up your way! I just got off the Allagash River, 94 miles long 5 days canoe. Wanted to say Im with you I got 10 seedlings going of gabagoo and hope we both get some good outdoors action! I will loose half I always figure in (5 ) on drop and go style, on no mans land, then come back for harvest. Ive been pics of New Mexico Gabagoo outdoors from the grower and the plants grow spear like and had golf ball buds spaced 6’ or so from each bud along each spear.

2 Likes

I’m gonna shut it down for the day, folks… cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Have a pleasant evening @JohnnyPotseed . Try again tomorrow, I suppose.

4 Likes

Good morning JP and all other OGs, have a great day and some good smoke!

4 Likes

Good morning OG. It’s almost the weekend!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Sailorboy @Golfnutt. Good morning OG’s, let’s have a Thursday :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone is having a great week!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . Have a good day

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. I hope today is a fantastic day for all.

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @Golfnutt, @InTheWoods , @OrganicGorilla and OG

have a nice and releaxed day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys

3 Likes

Good morning boys and girls. Hope you all have a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning Circus, I figured out how to use the watch feature on here, maybe I can keep up with this place now, lol.

Btw, @JohnnyPotseed, the beans from the Toastyjake auction showed up last week.

9 Likes

Wow lol they sure took long enough! But the USPSnail-mail did come through… finally. I’ve heard even the postal workers at the local post offices tell folks,’ things are taking longer’, I say go back to using ponies! lol

4 Likes

Maybe mine took longer to get here because it already had a pony in it, lol.

1 Like

Goodmorning bro!!

1 Like

You know what I found in the gutter next to my mailbox this morning.
This pisses me off.
I found a seed puck, one of mine, laying in the rain drenched gutter. I have never brought seeds to the driveway unless I’m sending some out. Either the mailman dropped the envelope and the seed puck came out, or somehow he got the seed puck out of the envelope. And dropped it. Everyone I sent seeds to recently, please let me know if and when you get them. SOMEONE got ripped off besides me.

10 Likes