Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I’m gonna close it down for the evening, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Goodnight my friend… see ya tomorrow morning gromigo

2 Likes

Until tomorrow then, night JP. Night all.

2 Likes

Good morning PG!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I was just reading a post and it hit me, I forgot to turn the hose off that was watering the garden last night :open_mouth: it’s dark and I can’t see out there but I’ll bet it’s watered very well. Have a nice Monday gang.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Hope everyone’s coffee is delicously smooth to start the week!

@Greenfingers I’ve done that too many times with the veggie garden. :grin:

4 Likes

Heard a loud bang and all power is out. Gonna be an even longer ‘night’

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Well, that’s not a good way to start the day. Hopefully they get the power back on very soon.

4 Likes

Transformers don’t usually blow around here. Only a couple times in 6-7 yrs they get the power back up pretty quick

They have outages in ove 6 counties!

1 Like

They have outages all around in over 6 counties
Probably be a few hours this time lol OFW… what can ya do but get high and fergitaboitit!

2 Likes

It does look like you have some rough weather rolling through. Probably a lightning strike or a few.

1 Like

I was already awake anyhow lol but Rose wasn’t. She is now though

2 Likes

Lol she came awake and asked WTF? Told her what’s up and go back to sleep
Neither one of us is going out to the barn to turn on the genny ! I cant n she wont lol it’s pouring
This Bunn coffee machine has that reservoir of hot wayer, so used it to make a pot of coffee lol so I’m just sitting here drinking my coffee and hitting this bowl while on here. Got the door open for cool breeze and listening to mad rainfall

8 Likes

Hope you get power back on soon. :v:

I wish we had rain here. Where I’m at in Cali shit is dry as hell. Dusty and pollen count through the roof.

Time for me to go to bed :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and all of OG! Sucks that the power is out…but a cup of coffee, a bowl, and listening to the rain with a breeze doesn’t sound all that bad this morning either. lol. Hope they get ya back up and running asap though! Have a great day everyone! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Another hour n half before sunrise then we can see well enough out at the barn to turn on genny also rain should be done by then too lol

5 Likes

Good morning JP and all OG, Shame about the power, sucks everytime.
Hope it comes back on soon

2 Likes

Outta likes lol again! So here ya :heart: :heart:
We have flashlights to see but not going out there in this mess
Thw genny n power can wait lol

5 Likes

Who needs power? Just imagine it’s 1843

5 Likes

Dual start generator easy to turn on lol if rain lets up we’ll have power in no time

4 Likes