Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and OGs! JP always alittle excitement going on at your place lol… like you said OFW lol. Enjoy your coffee, smoke and the cool breeze

3 Likes

Exactly my sentiments! Lol
We got candles lit and phone almost full charged

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re having one

@JohnnyPotseed at least you got a pot of coffee! You could have no power or coffee :scream::scream::scream:

Hope it’s back on before you go out to turn the generator on

3 Likes

Good morning all.

5 Likes

GM folks hope you have a good week, starting mine at the Dentist.

5 Likes

Great read bro :sunglasses:, you really put a lot of heart :heart: and soul into the development for all to enjoy! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @MoBilly, @Emeraldgreen, @Sailorboy, @Golfnutt, @Greenfingers, & all the rest of you guys enjoying the circus :circus_tent: this morning. Drinking coffee :coffee:, getting stoned, and trying to catch up. This thread 🪡 is always so busy with lots to read! :blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

9 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning @OhNo555

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 :facepunch:

3 Likes

Good morning to each and every single one of you. I hope everyone has an awesome week with minimal speed bumps. Sucks about the power JP and I sure hope it gets figured out for you soon.

8 Likes

Holy smokes!!! Guess what I got in the mail just now…. Space pebbles, alien gelato and yellow brick Road. Thank you again, JP for your generosity, honesty and for just being a great human being in general. I’m so grateful for you man you have no idea. I’m going to add them to the over Grow member binder. Thank you for being such a kick ass human being JP

6 Likes

Sending some energy your way! sips coffee – realizes its time to smoke – sips more coffee

At least it’s not like that one episode of the XFiles where they’re stuck in the PNW at some logging camp with prehistoric killer bugs that hate the light.

2 Likes

Dude I’m in the PNW. I’d love to battle some jurassic insects with light ha ha. I’d be crushing those little bastards with the ion board

2 Likes

Until the genny goes out… :wink: :wink: :wink: ( "Akta X" Darkness Falls (TV Episode 1994) - IMDb )

3 Likes

Power is back on, about an hour now everything is fine in our world. That genny is gonna get an overhaul by son, and brought back up to snuff!

8 Likes

The only thing we really worried about was the cloning box. But we misted the new root buds and the tops really good every hour to keep em from drying out. So they’re good to go also. Adjust the timers in bud room, etc

6 Likes

Get you some air conditioning. Gotta be hot up there. Dang sure is here

1 Like

lol oh believe it when I say, that thing is going!

1 Like

btw folks, due to circumstances beyond my control, lol the grow log for the new Frankenstein ‘SHE BEAST’ got delayed a day! I’ll start posting pics tomorrow…

3 Likes